CHAPTER 7

Niola woke with a slight headache.
She moaned, sitting up in bed. She blinked as the sunlight hit her. She looked around.

She was alone.

The last thing she remembered was having dinner, how did she ended up in bed? She must have fallen asleep during their conversation. God, she the worst!

"Morning." Kalem said as he came into the room. He was half naked.

Niola found herself blushing. His body was amazing. He had abs and a tattoo on his right shoulder.

"Morning," she smilled a little. "Um... I'm sorry about last night."

He arched a brow at her but smilled widely. "Its okay."

"No, you weren't boring or anything but I don't know when I fell asleep during our conversation." She said.

"You didn't fall------- you don't remember, do you?" He laughed a little.

Niola frowned then her eyes widened. "OH MY GOD! Did we have sex! This is so embarrassing. My first time and I can't remember!" She pulled the sheet up over her head.

Kalem laughed. "No, no. Necrophiliac isn't my thing." He said sitting on the bed.

Niola frowned pulling the covers down to bare her eyes.

"You were drunk last night. You were dancing crazy and then you wanted to have sex." He explained.

"I forced myself onto you!" She cried. "That's even worst."

"No its okay, I wanted to...badly, but..." He trailed off.