Chapter 8

Bella's pov
As I was running though the lush green forest filled with life it's so beautiful much more beautiful then my home in forks it's so I don't know , pretty in my child mind but now is the time to live and I mean live no going back even if it means fighting for it , as I go to see an opening it was beautiful it was full of flowers ,flowers that I always loved full of orchid dandelion and purple flowers that I can't pronounce but they are all so beautiful this was a perfect picture of heaven in my mind it was perfect I sat in the garden of paradise I stayed there only to for get what was yet to come but for once I didn't move it was then that I knew I was free I wasn't afraid to live I wasn't afraid any more all I wanted was peace and my friends and Nessie but if this is my new safe place to think then it needs a name so sense I missed my friends I call it the moon light of peace and then trouble came to town my town my sanctuary I looked over to see a pixy looking girl and a blond with strong looking hair and now there in my play ground no I stand up and they step back respecting my boundaries and I respected that but if they what to talk then we're not doing it here.
Alice's pov
As we were so called playing hide and seek with Bella I realize some thing all Bella wanted was peace and to live a life she's been suffering for so long I got it and rose looked at me with a face that looked amazed at me we ran up to Aro and said what is the most relaxing place in the forest he than ran and we all fallowed when we got there we see Bella and me and rose stepped up so it won't make her run again and when she stopped and stood up and we stepped back showing that were not a threat to her and she said if your here to take or even talk were not doing it here we understood and then she plainly said I will only speak to you two you have five minutes and if anyone fallows us then you will lose that opportunity and we held out are hands and she took them vary slowly and she was vary scared and tense as she looked back and walked vary weird like it was causing her pain and when we told her every thing she got up on her own and said I can't be turned if you turn me then I will be drained the reason I left was to live I only wish to be turned when I am about to die and if your telling the truth I only have a few months left on my 17th birthday she started to cry and she wanted to go to the place whare we found her and we did and went to Aro and told him she needs to heal and gave him my hand and then told Carlisle you need to introduce your self before you fix her leg or she will run again and in her condition it's a death wish and he slowly made his way to Bella this should be good emmet said as he was watching her slowly.
Bella's pov
As the tall man came to me slowly trying not to scare me I move back and he stopped and held out his hand and said its ok I'm here to help you I looked at him with promise and he smiled and said its ok he looked at my leg and said may I see I shook my head saying yes and asked how in the word do you walk it's completely broken and I just said I do it every day and he laughed at that and looked at a man named Marcus like it was his Q or something I look behind me and he said Bella close your eyes why I asked and he said that its gona heart like crazy and I see him holding a needle and said that bad and that brings me to my second question what is in that and he simply said morfine and I refused it and said go ahed Carlisle and he said ok then the bone was back in its place and I didn't hurt which was weird then Aro sat beside me now I'm getting mad................... Cliffhanger ha ha bye