Chapter 9

Bella's pov
As Aro came and sat next to me I was getting furious at him but I need answers so I let him speak but now that my leg was fixed I can now run if I have to so I stood up and and he did the the same Aro can you explain why you were trying to kill a little girl I said getting madder and madder as he went on he was mainly doing it to test my abilities and I just yelled back YOUR TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS and they all stepped back and looked like they were going to grab me so I ran out of my heaven to keep the peace then I was completely out of it and my eyes turned a beautiful glassy gray and I fell to the ground and then a storm came with the loudest thunder and the brightest lightning and then it happened the pain oh the pain even though no one bit me and then they all rushed to my side and Carlisle said her body is trying to turn her and that's why she is in this much pain one man grabbed me bridal style and took off towards the castle and into the hospital room again , the man was really fast and he had bronze hair and was really cold. I was trying to think of anything but the pain I was on the bed crying then Carlisle came in and gave my a shot that would make me go to sleep and that only made the pain in crease now the only thing I could do is hold on my life depends on it ,then more people came into the room and try to get me to drink from a foam cup filled with something red but I refused it I can't let the venom win I just can't and if I do I would live for ever and be invincible now what fun is that if you can't have a challenge in life and that is what I'm fighting for .
Edwards pov
As Bella got up and yelled at Aro we all stepped back except Aro we all stared at him and then Bella's body got tense and her eyes turned a glassy gray and she collapsed to the ground and started screaming then a storm came this is obviously Bella's doing it was vary powerful and I just took her to the hospital room in the castle with out hesitation and then I played it back and realized that Carlisle said she's turning and I thought oh crap this is going to be a long day for her then everyone came into the room and Carlisle gave Bella a shot of moriphine but it didn't work all we could do is wait for the meds to kick in but it only got worse as Bella was fighting it, I felt so bad she's ben though to much it's not fair to her I'm about to bite her my self just to make the pain go away but I wouldn't be able to control my thirst I told Carlisle and asked my siblings to come hunt with me and they all agreed .
Bella's pov
As I was on the hospital bed trying not too scream but then I felt the darkness control over me , Carlisle say me trying to stay awake threw the pain and he came to my side and kept saying let go........ Let go.......let go.............. it was then that the darkness consumed me and I was gone in the moon light of peace laying in a bed of flowers and then I see my parents looking at me with smiles on there faces and they said honey please try please try to understand them and forgive them it will be good for you , you need them and they need you please try ,ok I said being really tired and they hugged me and we'll be with you and I looked at there wings they were so pretty so pure even though there dead I was happy for them they made it and I said will I see you again and they looked at each other and said when you really need us and when you pry I love you we always have they gave me a hug and I woke up to an empty room with every one watching me from the forest I grabbed a mirror and saw my eyes normal I made it I said I lived I was able to see what happened to my parents and be happy this over all was a good day after all but there is still tomorrow and there changes so until I'm turned let the games begin ........................ hope you like it update is tomorrow happy writing bye.