Chapter 11

Edwards pov
As Bella was trying to not to fall asleep near the fire man is she relaxed and she is now half asleep and half awake she got up like she was in broken day light and started walking we all stare at her and then Carlisle said she is sleepwalking we all gathered her stuff and put it into her back pack and we just fallowed her and soon she was running like a newborn we were worried for her and then she stopped at the castle and walked into the throne room and they were all confused and Carlisle broke the ice and said under his breath she's sleepwalking and they all understood and I got in front of Bella and said Isabella do you know where you are and she said I'm in the voltorra and please call me Bella it's getting really annoying as if she was awake her eyes were open and everything and when she started to walk out of the room I just fallowed her to see if I can get her into one of the spare bed rooms for her to sleep and when we were about there she turned around and said lets play a game and she ran to the throne room and out of the castle at that moment we all fallowed her even Caius fallowed and then she climbed the castle walls on the outside and making it cloudy so we don't sparkle when we got up there she was back asleep while laying down on the roof tops, then she started to wake up and I ran supper speed her in to the bed room so she won't flip and ask so many questions so when I put her in bed and got out of there to avoid weirdness later that day she was still asleep so Carlisle went to go and wake her up to ask her if she remembered anything from early this morning and last night .
Carlisle's pov
As I walk in I see Bella under the covers of her bed so I walked over there slowly to not be scary and when I walked over to her and she woke up its so weird that see can sense when someone is coming in her sleep but no mater
Hi Bella
hi Carlisle
so Bella are you felling ok
Yeah but .........
But what Bella
I had a weird dream last night it felt so real like I was actually there .
Well can you tell me ?
Well the last thing I remember is me falling asleep and then I was powerless to do anything but watch as my soul take over was I sleep walking .
Yes.
This is just great?!
Why are you upset ?
Because when I walk in my sleep I tend to get lost.
Well I'm sure you will be fine and Bella don't forget your coming home with us so we will leave tomorrow so get some rest ok .
Ok good night.
Sorry it's short I will update soon bye