iv. my bubbles

chapter four 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒

chapter four
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒

Davina walked into the dojo only seconds before Sensei had started the class, truth be told she would rather be yelled at by LoLo then have to feel Hawks and Miguel's burning stares on her.

Davina got into her usual position, front row between Hawk and Aisha. She sent the other girl a small smile. "It's time to see what you're made of" Sensei told the new recruits. He walked down the line before making his way over to someone.

"Sorry. Parents can't stay for class. Its an insurance thing" Sensei informed the person.

"I'm not a dad. I am here to kick some ass sir." The man's voice got louder towards the end.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" Sensei asked. "I sold you the mirror" the man answered "we kind of bonded, talked about rock bands"

Sense I sighed "look, you're a little old. This is a class for teenagers"

"Well. I, I can take them." The man chuckled "I'm not afraid of kids sir. and my mom, she doesn't charge me rent so I just.. I got a lot of cash to burn"

"We'll consider this a trial run" Sensei told the man "I thought my last group of recruits was pathetic. But if you do what I tell you to do you'll at least have a chance of becoming a fighter. But to do that you gotta fight."

"So, which one of you has the balls to take on the champ" Sensei referred to Miguel as the 'champ' knowing that if anyone had watched him fight, they would barely stand a chance.

"I'll take him on"

Davina turned at the sound of a girls voice. There stood a blonde girls with dark brown roots. She stance was confident, challenging even.

"Oh you will huh?"

"I saw your little demo at Valley fest" she told him "you guys can put on a show, can you actually fight?"

"That sounds like a challenge"

"I like a challenge"

Sensei turned around "Mr. Diaz, show little miss hotshot here what Cobra Kai is all about"

Hawk grabbed Davina's arm forcing her to stand next to him as the students began to make an circle around the girl with Miguel.

Miguel sighed "are you sure you want too-" he was cut short by the girl kicking his chest. Davina watched Miguel's eyes grow darker "game on"