x. school fights

chapter ten 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟎

chapter ten
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟎

Davina walked into her first class of the day, school had just started back up and she wasn't at all excited. She walked into computing finding Robby, she smiled taking a seat next to him "stranger"

Robby chuckled "isn't this a surprise, didn't think to see you in this class"

Davina shrugged "I was forced. I hate computing"

Robby smiled "oh and uh, how was the hangover?"

Davina groaned "you knew about that"

"Sorry to break it to you Lioa but everyone at that party knew you were drunk" Robby chuckled. Davina tapped her fingers "it was okay, got yelled at by my brother a lot, but Hawk was there."

"Thats good" the two continued to talk over the girl talking to the microphone until loud sounds were heard.

"You're not supposed to be in here"

Davina and Robby shared an confused look "give that back" the girl yelled.

"You're not allowed to"

There was a pause before Tory's voice echoed throughout the classrooms "Samantha LaRusso, you know what you did, and now you're gonna pay for it. I'm coming for you bitch!"

The school bell rung and Davina and Robby collected their stuff running out of the classroom, they found the two circling around each other in the middle of an intersection.

"I saw what you did at the party, you kissed Miguel" Tory stated, Davina's head snapped to a Robby who stood next to her, she watched his face fall.

"I.. I" Sam stuttered. Tory threw a punch and Sam ducked turning away, Tory grabbed Sams hab before kicking her in the stomach. Hawk and two other boys threw her back at Tory "get back in there"

The two continued to fight, slowly making their way down the hallway, Tory slammed Sam into a locker before taking her into a chokehold position and punching her.

Robby ran forward away from Davina towards the two girls throwing Tory off Sam "you okay?"

Tory came up behind Robby but Robby slammed her into a locker "stop."

"Let her go" a cobra Kai boy yelled, Robby kicked him away.

"Settle down, I'm sure we can figure this-" Robby was taken into a tackle by Miguel: the two boys ended at Chris and Demetris feet. Now there were two fights, Sam and Tory and Robby and Miguel.

Hawk stepped forward "oh it is on" he had started the fight between Cobra Kai and Miyagi-do.

A boy who Davina fought at the mall before he joined Miyagi-do had slammed her against a wall "what the fuck!" she elbowed his face.