i. broken promises

chapter one 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟒, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏

chapter one
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟒, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏

Davina punched a dummy in the dojo, to her it felt amazing watching the dummy bounce back at her hits, she took out her anger from what her brother had done on the object.

She loved the feeling of relief that punching the dummy gave her, if she couldn't take her anger out on a person she would do it on something that represented a human.

"That's the buttercup I know" Davina's head snapped over to wear Tory stood. She smiled at the blood "it feels nice"

Tory punched the dummy hard "it definitely does" Davina slid against the wall panting while Tory took over the dummy. Her hits were angry and fierce. She stopped after five minutes "you guys are pathetic" he walked over to where Kyler and a group stood "if you'd handled your business we would have won that fight"

"Okay whatever. Hawk, he switched sides" Kyler snapped. Davina got off the wall crossing her arms over her chest "he did what?"

"Miguel just got out of a wheelchair and he still kicked your ass" Tory snapped before turning to the confused girl next to her "we went to LaRussos, the other dojo was there. we started a fight, Hawk was with us one second and the next he was fighting with Demetri against us"

"You know what? At least I'm still here. Half the squad quit" Kyler yelled. The bell to the dojo rung and Robby stepped inside.

"We'll look who showed up" Tory glared at him. Kyler scoffed "that fool doesn't even practise but he gets to stay? I don't get it."

Davina knew he was only there to get his stuff, Kyler had called him Cobra Kai material just the other day and complained that he was even in the dojo? that really annoyed her.

The next day Davina entered the dojo back rooms finding her boyfriend bench pressing. She walked over to him "normally, you're supposed to have someone spot you"

"well this isn't one of those normal times, is it Lioa?" Robby placed the weights down, he stood up from the bench walking over to her with his arms open.

"Your sweaty" Davina reminded him. Robby shot her a jokily offended look "so?"

Davina smile shaking her head "you're an idiot."

Robbys smiled before it was replaced with an confused look "did you know about the fight at the LaRussos?"

"Not when it happened" she shook her head "Tory told me about it yesterday"

Robby rolled his eyes "why does Tory believe she can just go over there and hurt Sam and everything will be all sun shines and roses"