6. Reality

" Maa kaisi hai " Shehnaaz spoke as soon as she came out of her cabin and Saw Dr.Dhiman coming her way too.

" Abhishek One second Yaar I will call you back in a minute" She spoke ending the call, maybe she was rude to him , he might have called after a lot of thinking she knew but then again Maa was more important than anything else that moment.

" As of now Okay, Baaki Hosh main aane ke baad pata lagega " He spoke and She nodded

" Dextrose Laga hai " she couldn't help but ask and Dr.Dhiman smiled at her.

" Shehnaaz relax , Aapki Maa hai but humari bhi toh kuch hai , Patient doctor ke liye sabse bada rishta hota hai remember, and I am a dedicated doctor you see " He spoke laughing and Shehnaaz sighed , he was one of the best cardiologist she knew but the daughter in her was on peak that moment.

" Sorry Sir voh Maa .... I mean I'm meeting her after whole 5 years and aise , I mean ...pta nhi main kya hi bol rahi hoon but she is a diabetic patient too haina so just in case negligence na ho " She blabbered and Dr.Dhiman smiled.

" Relax meri bachi , Tum aur Abhishek mere do sabse honhaar bache the pure college main and I have seen you both grow so closely with my own eyes, I guess khud ka koi bacha nhi hai isliye tum dono itne close ho mere and I know how efficient you both are " he spoke with a proud glint in his eyes and they heard Abhi from the speaker which her hand pressed by mistake

" Isliye hi tune bola na I will call you later Abhi " Abhishekh mimicked her
" Taaki tu meri tareef bhi akele hi sun le aur main rota rahoon humesha ki mereko koi pasand nhi karta " he added making Shehnaaz laugh out loud.

"Tu phone par kaise hai abhi bhi , Meri Ninja Technique Jaan li tune " She spoke making Dr.Dhiman smile too

" Main bhi hoon in case you forgot Mr.Abhishek " Dr.Dhiman spoke on with them and Shehnaaz pressed her lips in her mouth to stop herself from bursting.

" Sorry Sir... Voh ...I'm sorry " Abhi sighed and Shehnaaz laughed , not really caring about the image she had to built here, she was happy in her small bubble and it just relieved her from the stress this hectic MBBS brought with it .

" Chalo you guys Continue, Shehnaaz after you are done with him Go take a round of the medicine ward today, there's a patient suffering from Ascites and meanwhile I should meet Dr.Sidharth he must be tensed as well " He spoke and she nodded biting her lip knowing she was in a ride for questionnaire now.

" So Ms.Shehnaaz Aap mujhe batayengi ya ....." Abhi spoke

" Video call karoon " She asked knowing really well she needs to see him in front of her for letting him know all that he wants to

" Abhi , Base par hoon Network issue rahega shayad " he spoke , his voice was suddenly off as if he was sulking over something

" Kya chupa Raha hai " she asked raising her one eyebrow

" Tujhse kya chupaunga , Tu hi hai joh kuch nhi bata rahi jab se Ambala gayi hai , Do din ho gaye Ek call nhi aaya"

" Kitna jhuta hai na tu Abhi , pahunchte hi sabse pehla message Tujhko kiya tha , airport se nikalte hi in case you are forgetting, even before Mummy " She whined.

" Acha Message Phone Kab kiya and us ek text message ke alawa kya kiya Do Dino main, Sidharth Mila toh bhool gayi na mujhe " He spoke.

" Abhi "

" Main Mazaak kar raha tha Yaar Shehnaaz " He spoke laughing slightly at the end and Shehnaaz just heard his voice which she was sure held pain now.