9. loosing her calm

Have you ever wondered how it is to have your Love right beside you and still a mile away .
Well this was what she felt everyday, every moment, and maybe every second from the time she stepped in Ambala.

She really wanted to ask him about his marriage that was fixed back then, why didn't he do it when by seeing him then she could tell that he was ready .

She has always read him like an open book he was to her, Maybe Being best friends posed this advantage but she had an added advantage, she loved him from the time she knew she could , from the time she knew that what exactly Love is and hence it was difficult to just be his best Friend.

Lost in her thoughts, she moved out of the changing room, she just needs to tell him what ever she experienced in there, She would afterall things were better than she knew .

" Caption Shehnaaz done for the day " Dr. Dhiman asked and she nodded, She was here from 12 hours, Attending 2 back to back operations , One Hemicraniectomy and other other a heart replacement surgery, it was fascinating, seeing A live Human Brain, A beating heart , in her hands she was fascinated and she mentally thanked Sidharth for being such an influence on her that she chose medicine as her profession.

" I'm .... " She was at loss of words right now, First experience is special right and so was hers, As special as she could think.

" It was a dream Sir, I mean the way it beats in your hands , I never thought I would be able to feel that ever, a dream Sir, It just made me sure I wanna pursue surgery in my post graduation " She spoke still living the scene.

" It is a life time experience " he confirmed and she smiled.

" Okay so you have a day off tomorrow, So meet you A day after Dr. " he spoke and she smiled back.

" Vaise Abhi , uski transfer pending thi right " Dr. Dhiman spoke and she nodded again.

" Yes He was thinking of the same, you know he can just fill it, you get transferred where the force feels you are required " she spoke, She was missing him , 6 years she had just him by her side and she was thankful for that always

Before he could have responded, He received a call .

" Yeah Dr. Dhiman here " He spoke and Shehnaaz stood there silently as his expressions turned to frown to panick in a moment.

" Okay I will Send someone there " he spoke .

" Sir Is everything alright " She asked .

" Your timings are over Shehnaaz, you should go " he spoke tensed and she frowned, it was the first time she was seeing him such , maybe in tension right now.

" It's alright, I can do overtime Sir, Being a doctor I knew what I was signing in " She spoke and although Dr. Dhiman would have smiled at that but his expressions screamed worry all of a sudden.

" Shehnaaz I am asking you to not be here, kindly co-operate it's about your Career , Kindly Leave " he spoke and she was stunned, She could not fathom her loosing her license and especially not when she didn't even knew the context .

" Sir you are scaring me " She spoke.

" Okay Fine, there is a little complication in the operation you just came out from, And the patients family are accusing that the attending was distracted and there's a committee being set up right now , I don't want you to involve in it when you just started so kindly leave " He was stubborn.

" But Sir, the operation went perfectly fine, There was nothing that screamed worry in that transplant, and The Attending who was operating He did everything he could" She spoke .