31

taehyung smiled when he watched jungkook walk out the bathroom in the uniform. he chuckled when he noticed jungkook's stiff expression. the raven groaned and tried to stretch, letting out little groans when he felt his back click. 

"ready to go?" jungkook looked up to see a very happy taehyung who was leaning against the wall, bag in his hands and car keys in the other. 

"y-yeah lets go" the raven yawned, straightening up and followed taehyung out the door. 

"I dont even know how to make coffee's, are you going to teach me?" jungkook asked as they walked out the building. 

"well your with me for about four weeks until you go back to your life so it will be heaps of time to teach you how to make coffee's" the brunette smiled, leading jungkook towards his car. as they started driving down the road towards the cafe taehyung could tell that the singer was feeling nervous. 

"what are you nervous about?" the raven turned his head towards taehyung was glanced at him for a second. 

"maybe people noticing me, stuffing someone's order, getting instructions and forgetting them afterwards" taehyung nodded, smiling slightly as they pulled into the cafe parking lot. jungkook was waiting for him to say something back but he did not. 

the raven nervously followed taehyung towards the cafe, watching as he unlocked the door and stepped aside for jungkook to walk in first. jungkook thanked him and walked towards the counter, after looking around the room to see no one there. 

"no one is here?" jungkook murmured, looking at taehyung who chuckled. 

"I have opening shift today, we open late on mondays" 

"follow me" was the next thing taehyung said, the famous singer did not have to be told twice and followed him into the back. soon they were met with a locker. he looked at all the things taehyung was handing him, and looked back up after he shut the locker. 

"take those to a table and meet me there, I have to turn a couple of things on" taehyung said, patting the males back before leaving jungkook at the back. 

"this is going to be so much fun" jungkook cursed, fake crying as he walked to the front of the store to place the things in his hands on the table. by the time taehyung got back, jungkook was sitting on one of the chairs. 

taehyung quickly started to work through the stuff he handed the raven, jungkook started to pin-point where this was going as soon as he put contacts in. 

"is this necessary?" jungkook asked as soon as he felt a wig on his head. 

"this will make sure you dont get noticed" taehyung smiled, clipping in a name tag to jungkook's uniform. jungkook gasped when the wig fell off as soon as someone opened the door to the cafe. his eyes landed on a shorter male that now has blue hair, no uniform on. 

"hey chim" taehyung called out after picking up the wig from the floor. 

"you disguising jungkook?" jimin asked, stepping towards them. 

"yeah, could you put his wig on?" taehyung asked, handing the blond wig over to jimin who nodded. 

"I was thinking we could put him at the counter for a bit and I can be on coffee's and you can float? I will teach jungkook how to make coffee's now and then throughout the day" jungkook watched as the two talked between themselves. 

he started to feel nervous, more nervous than usual. as he was getting shown around the place by jimin, taehyung was setting the place up. 

as soon as jungkook stood behind the counter and watched as people walked in he felt his anxiety spike.