46

jungkook remembered the feeling of the trip he had with taehyung. they were both back in seoul, they only at one more day left before both of them go back to their normal lives. the raven remembered how heavy his heart felt leaving the kim family. his heart broke seeing taehyung try not to cry while he hugged his brother and parents. 

he could tell how much the male hated being away from them, it made jungkook just want to tell the kims to pack all their stuff and move into his place. he wanted to say "I will take care of you". 

they were the first adults to treat him like an adult and to treat him with care and kindness. he gets daily messages from mrs and mr kim, asking how he is and what he has been doing. it meant a lot to jungkook that they cared enough to ask. 

when they got back to taehyung's apartment, they both fell onto the mattress. the mood was down, and they both felt sad. it was now morning and both of them were feeling a little better and were ready for work. 

taehyung could not help but to laugh when he saw jungkook in his wig, a hand over his chest as he let out giggles. 

"you gave me a fright" taehyung said, large smile on his face as jungkook could not help but to laugh as well. 

"sorry tae" jungkook chuckled, handing him a bag before they both left the apartment. 

"cant believe today is the last day" taehyung sighed as soon as they both got into the car. 

"I know" jungkook sighed, they both were feeling pretty down about it. as taehyung drove out the carpark and onto the main street he said "after work we will drive back here and get your stuff and I can drop you back to yours". 

"okay" jungkook whispered, wanting to ask to stay a little longer but he did not want to sound creepy. the raven let out a small yawn when he felt his phone vibrate on his lap, he quickly looked down to see he got a message from taehyung's mum. 

ms kim (2)

hey sweetie, I just wanted to thank you for being so honest with me and my husband. it was so nice meeting you. 

also wanted to ask when you were planning to talk to tae about your feelings. hubby and I are finding it hard to hold it in. 

jungkook smiled at the sweet message and laughed at the second. 

"who's that?" taehyung asked, eyes still trained on the road. 

"your mum" jungkook smiled, typing a quick reply and then turning his phone off. 

"you and my mother text now?" the brunette asked, looking at jungkook who smiled. 

"your dad also" taehyung chuckled at the proud smile that came across the raven's face. 

"Im glad you all get along" 

when that came out of taehyung's mouth it made jungkook think was there more behind those words.