54

by the time they landed and once jungkook got wifi at the airport, yoongi had texted saying they dropped everything off and have set up both the spare bedrooms. the raven felt relieved that atleast mr and mrs kim would walk into a place that they know there is spare space for them. 

"follow me" jungkook whispered, holding hyun in his arms as they leave the airport and head towards jungkook's car. once they all got inside, the raven drove off. it felt good to finally get home as soon as they did. 

when jungkook drove past his gates he made sure to press the button he had in his car and shut them. he felt his heart tightened when he watched them all look around in shock, mr kim and mrs kim had ash and dirt all over them. so did hyun who was asleep in taehyung's arms. 

after jungkook pushed open the door and turned on all the lights in the house, he shut the door behind him after they all walked inside. he gave them a quick and basic tour of the house before showing them upstairs towards the rooms. 

"mr and mrs kim, you both can sleep in this room. there is a small bed in the corner of the room for hyun or he can sleep in my room. or once he gets comfortable we can move his bed into the spare room" 

"there are clothes in the draws in your room to get comfortable, the bathroom is right outside your room so feel free to freshen up and relax. I will make us all something to eat" jungkook said, smiling when mrs kim pinched his cheeks. 

"your such a good person jungkook, thank you" she whispered, squeezing his arm gently before following her husband into the room. taehyung was looking at hyun who was resting against his chest, in his arms but awake. 

"how about you bath him, hand him to me once your done and you freshen up. are you wanting to stay here with you parents?" jungkook asked, leading taehyung towards his bedroom where a bathroom lead off of it. 

"yeah, if that is okay?" 

"of course it is" jungkook smiled, turning on the bath tap to run the water. he quickly left the bathroom and looked on his bed to see a bag for hyun. he grabbed the bag and walked into the bathroom, placing it on the floor and going through what was inside. 

"lots of night clothes in here as well as day clothes, and a few bath toys" jungkook said, placing the bath toys into the bath. 

"after your shower just wear some of my clothes" the raven smiled, soon leaving the room to go and make something for them all to eat. he decided to make nacho's as it was quick and easy. as time went by they all slowly started to come down stairs, all of them had their showers and were in fresh clothes. 

"we put our dirty clothes into the basket that was in the bathroom, I hope that was okay" mr kim said, helping jungkook plate up. when they were all sat at the large table eating it was silent. the raven actually really enjoyed the peace and quiet as they ate. it was such nice company, it felt like he was apart of a family. 

after they all ate their food, they all cleaned up while taehyung had put hyun to bed in jungkook's room. 

"feel free to watch tv or go to the cinema room if you both would like" the raven said after they all finished cleaning. 

"thank you for all this jungkook" mrs jeon whispered, watching as jungkook shook his head. 

"no need to thank me, get some rest" the raven smiled, wishing them a peaceful sleep before heading upstairs to cheek on taehyung. when he walked inside his room he saw hyun sleeping on one side of his bed, taehyung asleep on the other. 

jungkook smiled and walked over to the both of them, making sure they were tucked in before heading to the mattress that was in the corner of his room. it did not bother him in the slightest that he had to sleep on a mattress.