58

taehyung had been awake for a little while now, it was ten in the morning and he had no motivation to get up. he was sleeping in the other guest room since there was finally another bed, his little brother was sleeping back in the same room as his parents.

he could not stop thinking about last night, it was only just hitting him now that he is dating a famous person. that he can say "my boyfriend is jeon jungkook" it felt weird to say, but nice. he felt nervous to see the raven this morning. it would be the first time they would see each other since last night.

after confessing to each other, they both stayed to watch the sunset as they talked and ate a little and once it got dark they both decided to pack up and go inside. when they bided goodnight, jungkook pecked his forehead before going to his room.

taehyung smiled at the little memory that keeps giving him butterflies. he was not sure on how to act, will they be touchy? or awkward?.

'what happens if jungkook wants me to make a move?' taehyung thought, hiding under the covers as he groans.

he started to think about what type of couple they are going to be, will they be clingy or touchy, distant and awkward?. what is he even meant to say to jungkook? does he feel comfortable calling him babe? no. the brunette faked cried as he pushed the covers off himself.

he shivered when his feet met the cold wooden floor, he slipped on his slippers and stepped towards the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. after doing so he left the room, the house was awfully quite which made taehyung think maybe everyone was still asleep.

when his feet met the bottom of the stairs he headed straight towards the kitchen, only to be met with jungkook who was making breakfast. he felt butterflies swirl in his stomach, he could not believe that the male before him is his boyfriend.

he smiled when he made eye contact with the raven who smiled and wiped his hands on a towel before walking over to him. "morning tae" he whispered, stopping right in front of him. all the thoughts taehyung had been having this morning was the same thoughts jungkook had as soon as he woke up.

'does he let taehyung make the first move so he knows what he is comfortable with?'

'does he hug him? but what if it is fast?'

taehyung smiled and decided to be the one to make the first move, he placed his arms around jungkook's shoulders and stepped closer, sighing in delight as soon as their chest's met and arms were wrapped around his waist.

"morning gukkie" taehyung whispered, head placed on the males shoulder as he smiled when he felt the arms around him tighten.

"morning love" jungkook whispered back with a soft smile, not noticing how taehyung's cheeks when a light shade of pink.

the brunette felt proud of himself for making the first move, it may seem over dramatic but when you really like someone you care about someone's boundaries and dont want to over step. he was not sure if jungkook wanted to take it slow.

"your parents and brother have all eaten, I was just warming up your food. they took my car and took hyun to the park" the raven said after they both pulled away. taehyung watched as jungkook dished up a plate of food before giving it to him.

"thank you, have you eaten?" taehyung asked, sitting down on the table by the window as jungkook followed him with another plate of food.

"no, I wanted to wait for you" jungkook smiled, handing him the maple syrup

"oh kook, you should of told me and I would of gotten up sooner" the brunette pouted, feeling bad that he made jungkook wait.

"psh, no. I wanted you to sleep and did not want to intrude on your privacy" the raven commented, pouring the male a drink.

"your allowed to come into the room and sleep with me? or check on me" taehyung smiled, as jungkook looked up a little surprised.

"r-really?" the taller asked, clearing his throat as the smaller nodded and hummed.

"of course, we are in a relationship now and I would rather be with you than apart from you" taehyung admitted, as they both dug into their food jungkook was happy that the brunette said that. now he knew the pace they were going, letting it flow.