40

"what are our plans for today?" taehyung was asked by jungkook was had just finished eating. 

"we can look around town? go to the beach? mum and dad need to run errands so we can take hyun out for the day?" taehyung offered, smiling when jungkook said he liked the idea. 

"have your parents already gone out?"

"yeah they left to look at some daycares" the brunette replied, standing up from his seat to place his empty bowl in the sink. 

"are there many here?" taehyung was asked. 

"yeah, but they are all so expensive. my parents are also trying to find a daycare or kindergarten that is play based, and outdoors are a huge part of children's development so they are looking for that in the centres philosophy" the brunette explained, taking jungkook's empty bowl to the sink and started to wash them. 

"do you wish they still lived in seoul?" jungkook asked, looking at taehyung who nodded immediately. 

"I wish I could buy them a house close to me and I could put hyun into daycare, but I cant even get myself a decent apartment" 

oh how badly jungkook wanted to help, he wanted to give taehyung's parents money. he wanted to help them, it hurt to see the family so stressed and worried about money. 

"is money something your parents worry about often?" jungkook questioned. 

"yeah, my whole life they always did. my dad had to work two jobs just to provide food for us, they both worked so hard to help me. I just want to be able to pay that back and retire them." taehyung smiled, thinking about all the things he wanted to do for his parents. 

"could you get hyun ready while I quickly clean the kitchen and lounge?" taehyung questioned, looking at jungkook who immediately got up and walked down the hallway to get hyun. 

"you ready baby?" taehyung gasped as soon as he placed him in his carseat. 

"I got the bags!" jungkook yelled out as he walked towards the car and placed the bags in the boot. 

"lets go!" the brunette smiled, going towards the drivers seat while jungkook sat in the passenger seat. 

"let me drive to a fish and chip shop and then we can head towards the beach" taehyung said as he started the car and drove out the driveway. 

"did you sleep well?" the raven asked, looking at taehyung who nodded. 

"like a baby, how about you?" 

"probably the best sleep I have had in weeks. for some reason I always sleep well with you by my side. your going to make me hate sleeping alone" they both laughed, thinking about how similar they were feeling. it made taehyung think about that kissed they shared. they never really talked about it. 

taehyung is not a idiot, he knows he has feelings for the male, he was not going to drag it out and pretend he did not. the only thing is, is that both their worlds are so different. he is sure jungkook likes him, he thinks so. with the compliments the male gives him, all the touches and hugs. 

taehyung loves it, he just hopes he is not getting lead on.