Chapter 9

Author's pov...

"Kaisa tha tumhara interview?" Shakeel Khan asked his younger daughter as he joined his family for dinner at the dining table.

"Baba mai gayi thi and interview bhi diya par wahan poori graphics team full thi." Shimrah responded as Sameer and Shakeel Khan looked at Shimrah. They knew how much Shimrah wanted to do a job but they couldn't let her work in some other company.

"To phir kya socha hai tumne? Ab kya karogi?" Sameer asked his younger sister.

"Unhone mujhe dusra position offer kiya. Unke personal assistant or you can say PA ka." Shimrah revealed while hesitating. She didn't know why she waa hesitating so much.

"Kisne?" Shariya asked as she wanted to know who her sister was working under.

"Mus-Mustafa ne." This was the first time Shimrah took his name from her mouth. She was shocked at how good it sounded from her mouth.

"Accha hai na. At least mujhe pareshaan to nhai hona padega. Tum hamesha Mustafa ke saath rahogi jiska matlab ye hai ki tum safe rahogi." Saniya Khan said with a smile on her face. She was always scared for Shimrah. She never let Shimrah go alone anywhere until her friends or siblings went with her.

"Hmmm. I think you should accept the offer. Being a PA will get you a lot more experience than being a graphic designer." Shakeel Khan said to which his daughter nodded knowing that her father always chooses the best for her.

"Haan. Sahi hai. Mustafa ko bahut pareshani hori thi assistant ke bina. Bahut saare interviews liye usne par koi bhi trustworthy nahi tha and the girls who went for interview started being informal with him. Mustafa had kicked out many applicants because of that." Sameer said as Shimrah understood the meaning of informal. She unconsciously banged her hand on the table knowing that girls had tried to seduce Mustafa.

"Are you alright?" Shariya asked her younger sister who looked angry.

"Yes. I am fine." Shimrah replied in short. "Bhaijaan, call him and say that I am ready for the job. He asked me to come by if I am ready for the job and to sign the documents." Shimrah ordered Sameer who raised his eyebrows at his younger sister.

"It's your job. You call him. Why should I do it?" Smaeer said as he started eating his food.

"I don't have his number." Shimrah remembered that she hadn't asked for his number and had to contact him somehow.

"Take my phone and contact him after dinner." Sameer said to which Shimrah nodded her head and started having her dinner.

After dinner...

"Assalamuilkum." Shimrah's sweet voice said through the phone making the opposite person drown in her voice.

After a lot of difficulty Shimrah had finally made her mind to contact Mustafa through Sameer's phine. She was too nervous.

"Walaikumasalam. Aap Sameer ke phone se kyun call kar rahi hai?" Mustafa questioned her as he regained his consciousness hearing Shimrah's heavy breaths.

"Wo... Mere paas aapka number nahi tha aur mujhe accha nahi dikhta agar mai aapki permission ke bina kisi se aapka number leke direct call karun to." Shimrah clarified that she didn't want to take his number from anyone without his permission as he would feel uncomfortable.

"To kya decide kiya hai aapne? Will you be my wi- Personal Assistant?" Mustafa cursed himself as his tongue slipped. He was about wife, he knew that it will be difficult for him to control himself if Shimrah works under him but he also knew that Shimrah was the onpy one who can handle that position.