Chapter 11

Author's pov...

"Miss Khan, office timings are over. I think we should leave now." Mustafa's voice startled Shimrah who was checking the documents kept in front of her.

Shimrah raised her head only to be greeted by Mustafa who was leaning against the doorframe of her cabin with folded hands. She averted her gaze to the clock on the wall to check the time and saw that it was already evening.

"Yes, of course. Just a second." Shimrah shuddered under his gaze but still managed to say something. She quickly collected her things and kept them in her bag. It a habit of Shimrah to carry a bag with her instead of a purse like other girls. She feels more comfortable with her bag rather than a purse.

She wore her bag and clutched it's strap as she turned around and saw Mustafa still standing there looking at her.

"Jiju kahan hai?" Shimrah asked noticing the absence of Masi. She thought that all three of them were supposed to go together.

"Masi lunch ke baad he ghar chale gaya tha rest karne. Ab hum chalte hai?" Mustafa stood straight still looking at Shimrah who was avoiding looking in his eyes.

"Ji. Chalte hai." As much as Shimrah didn't want to be alone with him but she had no other choice.

Mustafa got out of the cabin and Shimrah followed him like a puppy. They reached his car but Shimrah was confused about where she should sit, in the front seat or the back seat. She finally made jer mind to sit in the back since she thought that Mustafa would feel uncomfortable if she sat beside him.

"Shimrah. Samne baitho." Mustafa voice was already enough to make Shimrah nervous but the way he said her name made a shiver run down jer spine. Her name looked perfect coming out of his mouth in an authoritative way. Mustafa himself was shocked at how her name was pronounced by him. Her name rolled out perfectly from his mouth.

"Jaldi baitho." Mustaf came out of his trance when a car honked somewhere and his words made Shimrah come out of her world.

She moved forward and sat on the front seat keeping her bag on her lap and nervously adjusting her scarf while trying to calm her nerves.

Mustafa also entered the car, taking his phone and wallet out from his pocket and keeping them in the sidebox. He adjusted the rear view mirror before unbuttoning his blue blazer and throwing it on the back seat revealing his clean white shirt. He folded his sleeves till his elbows, gripping the steering wheel with one hand he changed the gear with the other before accelerating his car.

This was what Mustafa always did in his car but he didn't notice that his simple actions made it difficult for the young girl to breathe properly

Shimrah was awestruck by the sight in front of her. She had seen her brother and father drive but she never found them attractive like she found this man in front of her.