Chapter 24

Author's pov...

"Ammi! Bhai kurta pehen ke hai!" Maheen entered the hall where everyone were sitting and talking when she saw Mustafa's car entered the garage of their house and she saw that Mustafa was wearing a Kurta with Shimrah beside him. she was shocked to her core to see Mustafa in a kurta.

"Stop your nonsense. I know you are trying to prank me but it is not going to work." Mahmooda didn't believe Maheen neither did the others. All of them knew that Mustafa is not the one who will ever wear a Kurta.

"Maheen. Agar prank bhi karna hai to sahi se karo. We know that Mustafa will never wear a kurta." Sameer scolded Maheen while the others laughed at Maheen's expression.

"Par sahi mai. Bhai kurta pehen ke hai. Woh ghar mai enter karne ke baad dekhlijiyega. Mein jhoot nahi bol rahi hon." Maheen huffed and sat on the couch with a pout making Hassan's heart beat raise. Hassan was never the one who would actually confess anything but his actions were enough for others to understand.

"Assalamuilkum." "Assalamuilkum." Shimrah and Mutsafa greeted everyone loudly as they entered the hall. Everyone gasped as they saw Mustafa. They saw something they never expected to see in their life.

"Hayeee! Mera baccha." Mahmooda quickly engulfed Mustafa in a hug when she saw how her son looked in a kurta. She always tried to make Mustafa wear a kurta but never forced him that much knowing that in the end it is him who will have the last call. Mustafa smiled at his mother's affection towards him and hugged her back. Mahmooda soon broke the hug and hugged Shimrah tightly.

"Eid Mubarak Aunty." Shimrah said and returned the hug.

"Tumhe bhi Eid Mubarak." Mahmooda had a wide smile on her lips as she broke the hug. Mustafa and Shimrah then greeted everyone and sat on the couches beside their friends.

"Aaj pata nahi chand kahan se nikla ki hume Mustafa ko kurte mai dekhne ki dua Allah ne qubool kardi." Hassan laughed and gave a high five to Masi who was also laughing.

"Pata nahi humne kya neki ki hai ki hume is janam mai Mustafa ko kurte me dekhne ki ijazat mili hai." Sameer joined Hassan and Masi who couldn't stop themselves from laughing.

"Hahaha. Very funny." Mustafa rolled his eyes at his friends and smiled while looking at Shimrah who was sitting with the girls and talking.

"Waise... Tumne toh kaha tha ki tum kurta kabhi nahi pehnoge?" Sameer questioned with raised eyebrows while Masi and Hassan joined Sameer.

"Aapki behen ne mera mind change kardiya. Zabardasti ki hai aapki behen ne mere saath." Mustafa tried to sound angry but the smile on his face was saying otherwise.

"Sahi kiya Shimrah ne. Warna hume toh kabhi aapki iss khubsurti ko niharne ka mauqa nahi milta." Masi laughed while the others joined. Soon after the boys were engulfed with the talks of their companies.
_______________________________________

"Kya baat hai Shimrah! Aaj toh tumhare upar alag hi noor dikh raha hai." Hiba said as Shimrah settled with the girls.

"Kya matlab aapka? Main jaise pehli dikhti thi wasi hi dikh rahi hon." Sjimrah replied with a question.

"Aaj tumhari muskurahat keh rahi hai ki kuch toh hua hai tumhare saath. Lekin pehle ye batau ki dress kiski choice ka hai cause we know that you don't really like wearing white?" Maheen asked with raised eyebrows and a smirk.

"Mustafa ki choice ka hai." Shimrah replied looking at her lap with a smile on her lips.

"Ohhooo. Aajkal meri aur Mumma ke choice ke alawa dusron ke choices ke bhi kapde pehne jaare hai." Shariya nudged Shimrah's shoulder playfully while others laughed with her.