Chapter 20

Author's pov...

"Where did those two go?" Shimrah asked as she settled down on the chair in front of Mustafa with a tiny bit of red shade on her cheeks.

"I chased them away. Now. Let's eat." Mustafa kept his phone on the table concentrating on the beauty in front of him.

"I am sorry. I lied to them about getting a gift for Didi cause I thought your gift will be ruined if I revealed that." Shimrah looked at Mustafa with guilt in her eyes.

"Gosh! You are just so... Innocent!" Mustafa smiled at Shimrah's innocence as her red blush got darker.

"What innocent thing did I do?" Shimrah asked looking away from Mustafa.

"The way you always say sorry even though you didn't do any mistake. And the way you avoid looking into my eyes like you are doing right now." Mustafa said looking at her and his words made her look at him again.

"I don't avoid looking at you." Shimrah said looking at his chest rather than his eyes.

"You don't avoid looking at me but you do avoid looking in my eyes." Mustafa stated.

"I do look in your eyes." Shimrah said as she now looked directly in his eyes.

"But you divert you eyes as soon as you can." Mustafa said as he bent towards the table and folded his hand on the table looking in Shimrah's eyes.

"What do you expect me to do then? Look into your eyes forever!?" Shimrah tried to sound sarcastic as she averted her eyes to the tray of food kept on the table.

"I would really appreciate that... But I am hungry right now so... let's eat." Mustafa smirked when he saw Shimrah's cheeks grow red like before as she picked her burger and started eating it without looking at him. Mustafa chuckled at her antics and started eating his burger.
_______________________________________

"Excuse me. Can you show us a few simple necklaces and earrings? Thank you." Shimrah asked the shopkeeper of the jewelery shop to shop them some necklaces and earrings.

"Why necklaces and earrings specifically?" Mustafa asked as he looked at the things the shopkeeper kept in front of them.

"Because that's what your sisters like. And... I don't want to interfere with your family or what you get for your family but I think you should get a necklace for Maheen and earrings for Hiba and from Jiju's side earrings for Maheen and necklace for Hiba. In this way it will be like a small jewelry set for them." Shimrah stated while looking around the shop.

"That's a good idea. But Shimrah... Always remember that you are a family member for me. You, Sameer and Shariya are my family members. Why do you think that our family is close to your? It's because we take your family as our family." Mustafa grabbed Shimrah's arm and made her turn towards him. There eyes met and those words left Mustafa's mouth.

"I-I... Thank you." Shimrah turned to look at the necklaces again knowing that his eyes were too much for her to handle.

"I really think these two will suit Maheen and Hiba." Shimrah pointed at tqo necklaces which were beautiful.

"Hmm... And I think these earrings will suit these necklaces." Mustafa took tqo earrings in his hands showing it to Shimrah.

"Yeah, they do." Shimrah said with a smile and Mustafa turned to the shopkeeper.

"Pack these things please." Mustafa handed the earrings to the shopkeeper as he went to pack the earrings and necklaces.

"Can you show me that bracelet?" Shimrah politely asked the other shopkeeper as she walked around the shop and her eyes caught a bracelet.