016

The apes felt skeptic and untrusting of the human that resided within their colony

As much as they held deep respect for their leader and king, they were wary whenever they would pass by the hut assigned to the said human. So far, she has not done anything but with every appearance she made or little, their senses and guard stayed up.

However, the little apelings were not so hostile. Such as now, a few group had sneaked away from their parents line of sight so they could say hi to the new creature they saw riding on their leader's mount.

They babbled and gibbered, climbing one another to take a peak through the window, seeing golden tresses of hair scattered on the moss bed. The figure was wrapped in a deep slumber although began to stir, hearing incoherent gibbering.

'Can't see!' one of the apelings hooted sadly being the shortest and unable to reach the window. 'What do you see?'

'It's sleeping..' one told the others as he was at the top with a clear view, he laughed comically adding. 'It doesn't have fur!'

'Father called it a humid,' the girl chirped, holding her friend steady O her shoulders. 'He said, "Don't go near the humid, it will eat your brains out!'" at that sentence being said, the children cried and their ape ladder began to falter before tumbling down on a patch of grass.

'I don't want to be eaten!' the gorilla panted before zooming off with a shrill cry.

"Shit," a voice groaned, causing the children to go silent snapping their heads to the edge of the window. The humid came alive from her slumber, sitting up on the moss bed and staring off into a distance.

'Whoa..' the girl apeling peaked, her radiant green eyes foraging the figure, stretching her hairless arms and feet before standing up. She panted with a sparkle in her eyes, 'It's beautiful!'

Just as quiet hoots were detected from the direction of her window, her head snapped towards the children whose began to widen in horror. Gray eyes clashed with forest green intelligent eyes, tilting her head. "Well hello to you-"

Calliope could not finished her sentence as they fleeted from her window immediately. Her brows furrowed, knitted together letting out a short laugh.

I can't be that scary, she thought to herself. Her arms reached out to her hair, beginning to braid it back to it's normal hairstyle that helped keep her locks in tact without disturbing her.

Feet shuffled on the other side of the door and she quickly went to open.

"Cal," Caesar gleams brilliant with a soft expression painted on his mature hardened features.

"Caesar." Her sister reciprocated the greeting.

'I hope the young did not interrupt your morning.' he signs with a hint of confusion seeing the children scramble away from the window of her hut, and the slightest amusement of their curiosities.