Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

AN: Sooo, this story is going to be more focused on Becca and Cass’ relationship for a while and there will be some (or lots) drama between the two of them. But I won’t forget Alice! She’ll come around sometime but not that much. Soo who do you want Cass to be with in the end? Becca or Alice?

 Oh and this kind of is a little filler chapter since I have nothing to do and I really want to post something so this happens...

Happy reading! Vote n Comment plz?? OwO

Cass’ POV

I woke up with a warm body next to mine. I sigh in happiness and pulled her closer into me, burying my nose into her hair. Rich thick vanilla scent floods my nose.

I hear a soft moan from her as she rolls over to her side and drapes an arm around my waist.

“Morning gorgeous…” I whisper giving her a peck on the lips.

“Morning…” She smiles lovingly at me.

It’s been 2 months since I got (back) together with Becca.

It’s also been 2 months since I last talked to Alice out of school context.

I sigh thinking about Alice.

She has changed so much.

Too much.

These past two months, she’s been sleeping around, drinking, and doing whatever she wants with whoever she wants.

Her family talked to me, hoping I might be able to help pull her back.

But I couldn’t.

I have been there before and I wouldn’t listen to anyone. It would have been worse to be told off by the person who caused it all. That’s what I told them.

Alice needs to get back on her feet by herself.

I realize I’ve been closing my eyes, frowning and sighing when I feel the weight on the bed shifts.

Running her hand through her brown hair, she sighs and looks away from me.

“Baby, I’m sorry…” I wrap my arms around her waist from behind her.

She leans back into my front as she puts her hand on top of mine.

“It’s just that everytime you start thinking about her, you would frown and look so confused and conflicted that I couldn’t help thinking you’re conflicted about whether or not you should leave me and go back to her…” She sighs.

“Baby, no… She has been like my little sister… I just don’t want her to go through what I went through…” I say kissing her shoulder.