Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Cass’ POV

“So, as you can see, the  in this equation-…” I stop and turn around as I hear the door slides open.

Turning around, I find Alice walking in casually, not even caring for a bit that she’s 20 minutes late.

“Ms. Carson… Good to see you finally decide to join us…” I raise an eyebrow at her, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

“Hmm… Good to see you actually teaching in this class and not doing Other inappropriate things.” Shrugging, she mumbles the last part just loud enough for me to hear and for snickers to rise in the room.

Sitting on the seat at the back row, she pulls out a piece of paper and starts writing something.

Realizing that I’m still silent, she looks back up.

“Uh… You can proceed with the lesson…”

Sighing, I turn back to the white board.

“As I said, the  repre-…” I was cut off by a girl’s giggle.

Growling slightly, I turn around to see Alice smirking at a girl, who’s holding and reading a small crumpled paper I assume Alice just wrote and threw at her.

I recall the girl’s name was Danielle Jacobs.

“Miss Jacobs… Care to share what’s written on that piece of paper with us?” I smile and ask in my best voice.

“Uuh… Umm…” The girl stutters, glancing back and forth between me and Alice who just shrugs and grins wide.

Blushing, the girl stands up and glance around nervously.

Alice sighs and says out loud.

“‘Hey babe, last night was fun… wanna do it again later? Does the janitor’s closet has a nice ring to you?’ That’s what I wrote…”

“Detention. 30 minutes after school for both of you.” I say.

“Why should a teacher care if their students are doing each other?” Alice asks in a sickly sweet voice.

“I’m giving you detention for not paying attention in my class and for being inappropriate.” I say turning back to the board.

“Hypocrite.” I can hear the smirk in her voice.

I can’t take it anymore. Who is this girl?

“Get out.” I give an order without even turning to see her.