Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Cass’ POV

~~~~~

The next day, I woke up to find Ali sleeping soundly beside me with her arm wrapped around my waist and her leg pinning me down. I tried my best not to think about it and not to get some crazed fantasy about her. She’s freaking 17! I could get into jail were I to date her. Well I can always wait for another half year though. No! damn it, I can never get my head straight whenever I’m this close to her.

Ali groaned and move her legs up pinning me harder making me audibly sigh.

She groaned again and her eyes suddenly shot open. She gaped a little and look at me up and down and I can see her eyes darkened slightly.

“Hey there sleepyhead… enjoyed pinning me for the whole night??” She blushed hard and shoved me playfully while getting out of bed.

I just stayed there and stared at her hard.

“You creep. Stop staring at me like that.” She throw a pillow at me while walking towards her bathroom.

Hearing the shower being turned on, my mind raced back to last night.

“So, Cassandra you will be taking your master degree here or what?” Ali’s mom Rose asked me.

“Well, I haven’t really thought about taking my master degree. I just thought that I missed this place and here I am feeling all nostalgic… haha… though I will be looking for a job since I can’t bother you for long” I said.

“Oh you silly, there’s nothing bothering about you. It might be better for you to stay here and maybe some of your intelligence can splash to Ali over there” Aunt Rose replied giggling.

“Mum!” Ali groaned embarrassed.

I chuckled a bit “About that aunt Rose, would you let me tutor her a bit? It might help her pass high school with better grades”

Aunt Rose’s eyes sparkled and she nodded energetically “Really? You would do that for our little Ali? Of course I’d let you…” She gripped my hand.

“Hey lil’ sis, let’s get Cass’ stuff up to your room.” Matt said.

“What? My room?? Why” Ali whined at her mom.

“Well, she’s agreed to tutor you, so the least you can do is share your room with her!”

Ali let out a groaned and sneaked a peek at me.

She caught my eye for a second but then she blushed a bit and turn away taking one of my bags.

I grinned at her blushing and pretended to yawn as an excuse to get out of the conversation I was having with aunt rose.

~~~~~~

Ali’s POV

“Oooh… That’s your Pj’s? Sexy…” I jumped a little at the sound of Cass’s voice. She was leaning in front of my bedroom door. I looked at her up and down then back up again to see her smirking. I blushed knowing that she enjoyed me checking her out.