Priorities

Leo's POV

How can I be so stupid? She tried telling me so many times. Sofia is more than a sister to me, she is my confidant and has been for years but to be so selfish that she was willing to sacrifice my happiness was a low blow. No wonder Angel and I have been drifting apart, I was so distracted that I thought it was because of work. Now I can't even look at her in the eyes without feeling guilty.

We need a break, yes a vacation. I took my phone and called Victor. "Hey, bro. What's up?", he said cheerfully. "I need a favour. I want to take Angel on a vacation. How long can I have her for?", he remained silent for a while but, I could hear things moving on the other side. "Ouk! A week. She has appraisals in three weeks and she usually needs one week of prep. If you guys take this week off then she'll be able to meet the deadline. What did you do?", he asked accusingly. It caught me off guard.

"Why would you think that?", I asked pretending to be confident. "Because you called me for this. If it was planning a surprise we both know you would have gone to Bella. So this is a guilt trip. Spill it", he asked and there was no use hiding it from him. "Fine. Sofia has been living in our house with Jason for a month and a half claiming that her house is under renovations which was only true for like three weeks or so. She has been overstepping her boundaries which caused discomfort to my wife... that and the fact that Angel kind of told me and we had a fight about it", I said.

"That can't be it. You guys always make up", he pressed. "I kinda raised my voice at her and took Sofia's side. What's worse is we kinda walked in on Sofia and Jason fighting and Jason accused Sofia of hurting my wife on purpose. She admitted to it", I said recalling how guilty Sofia looked and the 'I told you so' face Angel had on as she ignored me the rest of the day. "Waoh! You had quite a day man. Ok then. I will make things happen for you but you have a week", he assured me. "Thanks, Victor. That's all I need", I replied then hung up.

She didn't say no to the vacation, which I was grateful for thanks to Mum helping me out. We have been sitting on the jet for three hours. The silent treatment is killing me. There was only one way to fix this. I had to open up to her. "I thought I could convince her to keep the baby. I even had names picked out. Allen for a boy and Lola for a girl", I said and watched her turn, sitting at an angle that allowed her to see me properly. "It hurt me when I had to find out she aborted from a med box that was in her clothes. I always go back to thinking, if I didn't walk into the bathroom that day and saw the meds would she have told me that she did it? It's a puzzle I have no idea how to solve", her face showed sadness.

"But am okay now. Just scared. Am scared that you'll get pregnant then change your mind and take me to the same spot Alexa put me in. Am scared of asking you for a baby because if you say no, it will break me. I will think that am cursed or something", I said looking out the window. "Do you want to have a baby with me Leo?", she asked. Her amazing voice is full of love and curiosity. "Yes. Yes, I do", I said pretty fast earning a giggle. I turned to see she had a huge smile on her face. "How many babies do you want?", she teased. "As many as you can give me", i said smiling back. "I can work with that but we are not naming any of my kids after Sofia", she said her brows suddenly furrowed. It made me laugh. "Yes, love. No Sofia", I said. "Good", she said turning to her window.

We reached the hotel at night and decided to order in. We planned the next day to be a lazy day, then the rest will follow the itinerary that was prepared for us by the hotel manager. I made sure to apologise properly before falling asleep. Let's just say she won't be forgetting it anytime soon.

"Good morning baby", i said kissing her shoulder when I found her standing on the veranda with a cup of coffee in her hand. "Good morning Handsome", she said turning to kiss me, I lifted her, securing her butt in my hands and making her laugh. "Let's go make babies", i whispered in her ears as I returned her to bed, coffee long forgotten. 

"Aaah. Faster Leo, faster... aaah", she screamed as I rammed into her faster than I ever did before. The need to make her mine dominated my mind causing the adrenaline to kick in. I was going insane just thinking of how many babies I was willing to have with her. It was the best feeling ever. "Am cumming... Fuck yes!", she screamed as she reached her high making me smile as I inspected her tired form. I turned her around and kissed her like it was the last time I would be given a chance to do it. She melted into me as I entered her tight pussy... again. Feeling her walls suffocate me made my cock twitch as I started moving in and out of her slowly. Her fingers reached my scalp making me groan and move a little faster.

The way our lips massaged each other was just perfect. I found myself reaching my high the same time she did and it was the best feeling ever. "I think I want to keep making babies with you. This is amazing baby", she said giving me another kiss. All I could do was remain still until my member was ready to relax. She was tired and another round was not something she was going to be able to take. I pulled back and went to the bathroom. I took a towel and soaked it in warm water to clean my beautiful and addicting wife.