Winning Her Back

Leo's POV

"Mum please, I swear I didn't do it. It was Sofia", I tried explaining to Mum when she stopped me from getting into the house. "What do you mean Sofia? Was she the cause of all this ruckus?", she asked with furrowed brows. "Yes, she said that she's doing it for me because I don't know what's good for me. I will handle her but first, I want to talk to my wife, I need her to forgive me. I should have known better", I said trying to be as honest as I could. She looked like she was second-guessing what she was about to say. She opened the door wider for me to get in. 

I walked into the living room and found it empty there was only a carpet at a tiny plastic fence surrounding the whole room. I was about to ask why it was that way when my eyes landed on a crawling Audrey. I felt my knees getting weak. I kneeled making her turn to me. She looked at me and smiled. "Dadada", she said making me chuckle. "She's been saying that all day", I heard my wife say from behind me making me turn to look at her. She was wearing a floral maxi dress with her cleavage peeking out of its collar. She looked beautiful as always. I was pulled by the knee before I could answer her and found Aaron using me as support to turn and sit. They looked so different it was like I hadn't seen them for ages. "Hey, buddy. You look bigger", I said lifting him. His eyes met mine and he smiled at me. "Bbrrrrrr", he started spitting on my face making me laugh. "Waoh! No dadada from you huh?", I asked then kissed his tiny forehead. Audrey was putting her hands up for me to carry her making Angel take Aaron from me. He started crying but stopped when he was given a bottle. I carried Audrey and went to sit next to Angel who was looking at Aaron as she fed her.

"I'm sorry for allowing her to get close to me. It was wrong. I don't want to be with anyone else. I want you. Only you", I pleaded but before she could answer Audrey pulled my face so I was looking at her. "Well I see there's still competition", Angel said making me chuckle. "You like sharing with Mama right princess?", I said and she smiled with her hand still on my cheek. Holding me in place. "I'm sorry I overreacted too. I should have known that Sofia would pull such a stunt. I just don't know when she will stop", she said making me turn to her and saw she had a look of defeat. 

"Baby, she's not going to have that chance again. She's not welcome in our house and I will only meet her for official purposes only. I can't risk it anymore. I love her so much but if she has a problem with my happiness, my family, and my marriage then she's out of our circle", I said with determination making her nod. "And Felicia?", she asked avoiding my eyes. "She's fired and banned from all Specter properties. There's nothing to worry about baby. I just need you home with me. I need my family back, I need my wife back", I pleaded making a tear escape her eye. 

"Leo, you have to promise me that you will never cheat on me. Please... you're all that matters to me. You're my everything", she said with a weak smile i placed Audrey away and took Aaron placing him on the spongy carpet as well as Audrey who furrowed her brows because I interrupted her feeding but I didn't care. I needed to hold my wife.

I pulled Angel in a hug. I held her tight like it was the last time I was going to do it. She cried on my shoulder and it made me feel so bad but I was also filled with determination. I was going to spend the rest of my life making sure that she never cried from anything bad ever again. "You're my everything too baby. I love you so fucking much", I said. "Language!!", Mum said with a sniff making me pull back and Angel giggle. 

"Mum they don't even understand!", I whined just in time for Audrey to say, "dadada". "You see! She's catching up and what about Aaron? Do you want that to be his first word? What is wrong with you?", she complained making me smile. "What is going on here", Dad said walking in. Aaron started to crawl towards him. He looked excited to see my Dad making me smile. This was it. What I wanted. My family is happy. "Ooh my god! Tyler take a video of them crawling", Bella shouted from the door making me turn to my wife. She had wiped her tears away and was just looking at me. I pulled her in for a kiss. Her soft lips made me hungry for more until Mum cleared her throat.

"Girls let's go make some food", Mum said taking everyone with her. "Have you patched things up?", Dad asked the moment they disappeared into the kitchen. "Yes. I believe so", I said with a smile. "Wanna tell us what really happened?", he asked with a raised brow, holding Aaron in his arms. He was obsessed with him. He claimed it was like taking care of me all over again. 

"Sofia told Felicia that I was still interested in her and when we went on the business trip she suggested we go sightseeing and I kinda let my guard down and we took pictures. She posted them on her Instagram and Angel saw and also found out that she was my ex. I don't know why I didn't tell her from the beginning but I think leaving Felicia that night made me feel guilty. I thought letting her work for me was my way of asking for forgiveness. I honestly don't understand how all this happened", I said and was surprised when Dad and Tyler didn't judge me. 

"Son, I'm happy that you guys finally patched things up. It's times like these that build a strong relationship so I'm happy for you. I'll have a chat with Sofia. She needs to be reminded of a few things", he said with a serious face and I knew she wasn't gonna like it.