Surprise Party

We are currently four months pregnant and Leo still doesn't want to tell the Specters. He thinks that telling them will make things go dramatic. I think he just doesn't want to share us with anyone. Considering he has gone to every appointment with me, we basically go everywhere together, I don't even remember the last time I saw Hank.

Don't get me started on my working space. He told Victor to give me a bigger office so that he could share the space with me. He is basically working from Luxe HQ. Am just thankful that my body hasn't changed much but I have gained weight. Like a lot, Bella thinks it's because of the junk food I have been eating but no one is complaining, they always join in on my ordering routine. 

At lunchtime, we go to one of the mini boardrooms and eat together bouncing from one fast food joint to another and I see that they are enjoying it. Bella always has a new fast food place we could order from. In the beginning, the employees were weirdly looking at Leo, in time they had learned to live with them, especially my assistant.

We just got home and I really want to try and ask Leo to let me tell the family... again. "What are you thinking so hard about?", he asked getting in bed. He pulled me to his chest, his hand resting on my baby bump. "I want to tell your family. It's very hard living with them without telling them the truth. And I hate the loose clothes", I said with a pout.

"Ok then, we'll tell them but we'll do it my way, ok?", he said making me turn to see his face, he looked like he was planning something but wasn't going to tell me anything about it so I decided to take it as a victory. "Ok, baby. Thank you", I cheered then went on top of him. I attached my lips to him, claiming his tongue the moment he opened his mouth to release a moan. "Damn! I wish wasn't wearing any shorts", I said into the kiss. It took him seconds to tear the center of my shorts making me smile without letting go of his lips. He turned us around, with my back on the bed and him kneeling in front of me. "You were saying?", he asked while removing his boxers one leg at a time. I couldn't find words so I ended up licking my lips. I wanted him inside me like... yesterday.

That is the one thing I enjoy about my pregnancy... sex. The first trimester was just occasional horniness but the second trimester is the bomb. I would make love to him every chance I get. "No more daring words I see", he teased while pushing his member into my needy pussy. "Mmmh", i moaned with my eyes fixed on our joined part, watching him drill in and out of me slowly. The best feeling ever. 

"You are so beautiful, baby. You drive me crazy", he said in his bedroom voice making my insides melt for him as he gave me all he had to offer. "Faster baby... oh god! Aaah!", I screamed the moment my orgasm hit me, he didn't stop and from the look he had I knew it was because he was chasing his release so I kept my eyes on his and felt my pussy suffocate his cock making him groan. His hand went under my waist and he bit his lower lip making me furrow my brows unable to hold back from the pleasure that was building inside of me once again. "Am gonna cum... Leo, am gonna... Aaah", I screamed as he released his semen inside of me the same time, I felt my pussy vibrate. He kissed my forehead before pulling out and going to the bathroom. He returned with a warm towel and cleaned me up. I was halfway asleep when I felt the warm cloth wiping my pussy. I moaned which made him chuckle.

"What's all this?", I asked him when I found a bunch of people I did not know decorating our garden. "Well, I figured we have a surprise party. They think they are coming for dinner", he said then came to stand next to me, kissing my temple in the process. "You did all this yourself?", I asked looking at him all surprised. "Well, I called in a few favours", he said with a wink as Scott appeared out of nowhere with a redhead who seemed to instruct most of the decorators. 

"There you are", he said pulling me in a hug. "Maya, this is Angel", the redhead smiled as if she had just won the lottery. "It's so nice to meet you. Am his wife", she said and that got my attention. "Waoh! You do exist", I said making her laugh. "I know. I wanted to come and see you sooner but work has been insane and I travel a lot. Thank you for taking care of Scott though, it means a lot to me", she said and I finally pulled her in a hug. She looked like she needed it.

"Let's take a walk, I want you to tell me what all this is going to look like", I told her when I noticed the awkwardness. It was like she was afraid if she spoke freely, she would make a wrong impression and I knew getting her away from Leo and Scott would make things better and it did.

She told me how she wanted to put lights on the trees and I loved the idea. She was an event planner and she had just started her own business so this was going to be more of a showcase of what she could do. "I am happy to help with anything you need, even if it's just someone to talk to", I said pushing her shoulder playfully. It made me smile, "Scott was right, you really are different from Alexa", she said surprising me. "You know Alexa?", "I do, sadly, Leo arranged a double date once and it was a disaster, she kept on causing problems everywhere we went, we changed restaurants three times just because there was not enough light to make her look good if paparazzi tried taking pictures of her", the last part got to me making me stare with shock as she laughed at my expression.