Chapter 7

Chapter Seven Nie Xiaowu

    Yun Bozhou turned his head and slapped the hands on his shoulders away: "Nie Xiaowu, how many times have I told you that my relationship with you is not so close."

    "Brother Yun," the baby-faced boy called Nie Xiaowu is shameless "We've known each other for so long, don't be so unfeeling."

    Nie Xiaowu smiled, and suddenly looked at him intently: "Brother Yun, you... are a little different today.

    Why did you tidy yourself up so neatly? " "Cough," Yun Bozhou coughed lightly, trying to cover up his embarrassment, "Yiqing helped me clean up."

    "Oh..." Nie Xiaowu gave him a teasing look, but he didn't ask any more questions.

    He pulled Yun Bozhou: "Come on, take a look at what I got today?" He gently lifted the cowhide kettle in his hand, and a tempting aroma of wine wafted out of it.

    He leaned closer to Yun Bozhou and said in a low voice: "The monkey wine made by the rouge monkey on Feilai Peak, I squatted for five days before I got it!" Yun Bozhou's alcohol addiction was hooked by him, but he was still serious Said: "Nothing to be courteous, tell me, what talisman do you want this time?" "Hey, why are we brothers so unfamiliar?" Nie Xiaowu took Yun Bozhou's shoulders, "Go, go to Guanyun Pavilion Sit down ."

    Yun Bozhou knew that he had ghosts in his heart, but he half pushed and sat down with him in the Guanyun Pavilion.

    The Guanyun Pavilion is located in the northwest of the cave. I don’t know when the prisoners built it. The ordinary wood used has been eroded over the years, and it seems to be blown down immediately.

    But the scenery here is excellent, built on a protruding peak rock, with the vast sea of ​​clouds on both sides - the person who built this cloud viewing pavilion must also have taken a fancy to this interest.

    Yun Bozhou sat opposite Nie Xiaowu, and he took out a set of drinking utensils from the interspatial ring, and then drank with him one cup after another.

    "So that was really Lin Zhuo just now?" Yun Bozhou nodded.

    After drinking for three rounds, Nie Xiaowu finally got the answer he wanted.

    But he always felt that this answer was not true: "Why is she here? She seems to be a little different from before?" The change has changed a lot.

    Yun Bozhou complained secretly, but his face did not change: "The people who come here are either criminals or people who have undergone sudden changes. Although she used to have a bad temper, she was not so bad as to enter Wuwangshan It must have happened to me..."

    "Tsk," Nie Xiaowu sighed, "I don't know if the engagement between her and my brother has been cancelled. According to her previous life and death, if the engagement is broken , I can definitely jump from here on the spot."     "It must be resolved," Yun Bozhou said, "Lin Zhengfeng loves this only daughter the most, and he will never watch Lin Zhuo being sent to Wuwang Mountain, so... just It may be that something happened to him.     It is definitely not a trivial matter to cause an accident to a master who is heavily protected by the sect.     What's more, Amaterasu Sect will not accept a young master's wife who is imprisoned in Wuwang Mountain."     "Young master... ..." Nie Xiaowu narrowed his eyes and looked at the rolling clouds beside him, "I don't know how many years it will take to succeed as suzerain."     Yun Bozhou didn't answer his words and stood up: "Okay, what you want to know I told you everything, let's go back."     "Brother Yun," Nie Xiaowu asked with a smile instead of holding back, "Tell me, if I get close to Lin Zhuo while I'm in Wuwang Mountain, will she be okay? Fall in love with me instead?" Yun Bozhou blurted out: "Are you crazy?" "No," Nie Xiaowu rested his chin with one hand, "I really think so.     I just suddenly felt...she is quite interesting. "     With his baby face and this innocent appearance, 10 out of 10 people would think that he is just beginning to fall in love, but Yun Bozhou knew his details, and said coldly: "Nie Xiaowu, I know that you and your brother have a bad relationship. But don't take your anger out on her."     "Brother Yun," Nie Xiaowu tilted his head and smiled, "I remember she broke a Qiyun Peony from you before, why are you helping her now? Are you talking good things?" Yun Bozhou's face stiffened a bit: "One yard is one yard, that matter is over."     "I'm not speaking for her, I'm speaking for you," Yun Bozhou said again , "Don't play with her feelings, the causal cycle between heaven and earth, self-righteous, will suffer."