Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    There is a nobleman

    Yangjingshan.

    The spiritual energy was suddenly robbed, and all the monks around here also noticed it.

    They talked a lot: "Did something happen in that secret realm?"

    "No way," someone said, "You forgot that when this secret realm first opened, the aura around it... was comparable to the main peaks of the five major sects! It can be seen The aura in the secret realm is much richer than the outside, so it won't be able to intercept the aura here..." "That's not necessarily the case, what if the original aura     in

    the secret realm is also intercepted from other places?"

While guessing and arguing, he suddenly saw a group of monks wearing Taoist robes of the Qingyang Sword Sect hurrying over. The leader was Jindan cultivator, and the rest were Foundation Establishment monks.

    Holding tokens in their hands, they shouted loudly: "Qingyang Sword Sect has an order, don't stay in Yangjing Mountain any longer, leave quickly."

    A bold one asked: "Senior, can you tell us what happened? Are those people in the secret realm in danger?"

    Jianxiu said coldly: "This is my sect's internal affairs, and I have no comment."

    Loose cultivators and monks from other sects were driven away one after another, and news of changes in the secret realm quickly spread. Flying in all directions.

    Several other major sects also received this news, and they all smelled something unusual from it.

    In order to participate in the succession ceremony of the Qingyang Sword Sect, many people from various sects came to congratulate them. Now that the succession ceremony has not been held, and the ring has not passed for a long time, these people have not left yet, and they just received the news from the sect , stay behind.

    Both eyes were fixed on Yangjing Mountain, and Nie Xiao had also received the order from Amaterasu Sect.

    The person who sent the letter happened to be his master Zhu Dai Zhenjun.

    Because of the filthiness of Wuwang Mountain and Xuanli last time, Zhu Dai said he was going to retreat this time, so he didn't come to participate in this grand event of Qingyang Sword Sect.

    It's just that the retreat is fake, and the hatred is real. Look, isn't this the Qingyang Sword Sect's first trouble, and he already knows it?

    Nie Xiao casually listened to Zhu Dai's instructions in the sound transmission stone: "Find out what happened in Yangjing Mountain, and whether those disciples who entered the secret realm will be okay.

    It's best to collect more information about Qingyang Sword Sect in Yangjing Mountain . The evidence of what you have done..."

    "Use these evidences, when necessary, give Xuanli a bite of meat, and it will benefit our sect."

    Zhu Dai originally wanted to be the suzerain of Tianzhao sect It's been a long time, but even though his playful father indulged in womanizing, he didn't lag behind in cultivation.

    So he could only take second place and take the position of a great elder.

    Normally, he might not feel that there is anything wrong with this position, but seeing Xuanli leaping to become the sword master of the Qingyang Sword Sect, and faintly overpowering him, he must have become upset in his heart.