Chapter 111

Chapter 111

    Haifengfu (1st update)

    After seeing the matter resolved, Lin Zhuo was about to leave.

    She is not a member of the Qingyang Sword Sect, her background is a mystery, she appeared here during the martial law of the Qingyang Sword Sect, it seemed very strange, and now she left quietly while the scene was still chaotic.

    While protecting the disciples, he cast an additional spell on Lin Zhuo's body to prevent Lin Zhuo from being injured in the fight between Qingyang and Sangmei from the shattering of the defensive magic weapon.

    So whenever she wanted to leave, Xuanli noticed her.

    He didn't stop her, and watched her walk away silently.

    This line of sight was originally hidden, but unexpectedly it was seen by a person who has been paying attention to Xuanli.

    "Brother Xiao, how are you doing?"

    Miao Qingshu didn't participate in the excitement before, so when the crowd dispersed, she squeezed towards the middle of the crowd, and it took a long time to squeeze to Nie Xiao's side, supporting him .

    Nie Xiao was supported by her, walking tremblingly, every time she took a step, it seemed that a bloody breath rushed into her throat.

    Even though Sang Mei who whipped him was dead, there was still a lingering depression in his heart.

    To let them explain the whole story clearly... Not only did it not cause damage to the reputation of the two of them, but it even improved it to a higher level.

    But from the beginning to the end, there is no criticism in this matter!

    He got involved in this farce, got nothing in the end, and was seriously injured by this whip...

    Then he...had he received this whip in vain? !

    Nie Xiao stared intently at the two people in the air with her dark eyes. Seeing Qingyang falling from the sky, she used an object to restrain Sangmei's body, while Xuanli's eyes looked into the crowd, as if she was looking for someone in the crowd. .

    He followed Xuanli's gaze, and saw a woman walking towards the gate of Qingyang Sword Sect not far away.

    Everyone around her was wearing Taoist robes of the Qingyang Sword Sect, but she was the only one in white, out of place.

    This person... has a problem!

    When the Qingyang Sword Sect's mountain guard formation was attacked just now, he had already seen the disciples of the Qingyang Sword Sect blocking the entrance from Qingyang City, making it impossible for outsiders to enter.

    How did she get in?

    "Brother Xiao..."

    Miao Qingshu couldn't help feeling a little uncomfortable seeing her coming to Nie Xiao's side to share his troubles, but Nie Xiao's eyes were fixed on another woman.

    She followed his gaze, with a slight hostility in her tone: "Who are you looking at?"

    Nie Xiao turned a deaf ear to everything around him, and he had an intuition in his heart, and he was sure that the woman who left was the one he knocked down. The gateway between Xuanli and Qingyang.

    He staggered forward regardless of the injuries on his body, but Miao Qingshu couldn't control him, and said with a sudden heart: "I will chase her back for you."