Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    The true face

    was suddenly exposed by Sang Wu, and there was no way to avoid it. Instead of being evasive, it is better to admit it directly.

    Lin Zhuo said: "I've learned a little bit, but I'm not proficient, and I can't be called a teacher."

    "Oh—" Sang Wu dragged out his tone meaningfully.

    He seems to have figured out her temper now: she looks down on everything else, only when it comes to her identity, she will stand up with spikes all over her body.

    It was the same when he asked the alchemist last time, and this time... when he uttered the word array master.

    He wisely didn't ask any more questions, knowing that if he insisted on asking, the girl in front of him would lose her impression of him after all the hard work.

    Don't worry, anyway, he won't be able to get out of this secret place for a while, and there is still time for him to inquire.

    He stopped talking, and the team of three fell silent.

    After leaving the bamboo shoot field, yellow sand suddenly appeared on the back of the valley.

    The gusts of wind blow people so hard that they can't keep their eyes open.

    In such an environment, let alone moving forward, you can't even find your direction.

    Rough gravel hit his head and face, Lin Zhuo managed to block it with a small whirlwind technique, but the sandstorm penetrated everywhere.

    Sang Wu waved his hand and threw out an exquisite flying boat: "Come in."

    Lin Zhuo didn't show any pretense, and pulled Zhuo Mulan in.

    This flying boat seems to have its own protective formation, even if it stands on the deck, it will not be attacked by wind and sand.

    Wild sand whizzed by from both sides, Lin Zhuo looked at this terrifying scene, and murmured: "I don't know where to go... I don't know what will be behind this wind and sand."

    Compared with the bamboo forest, this Wind and sand are obviously easier to hide spirit beasts.

    Or, this wind and sand was simply created by some kind of spirit beast.

    Lin Zhuo tensed up all over, Sang Wu listened carefully, and then said: "The wind and sand seems to be weaker."

    After he finished speaking, Lin Zhuo waited patiently with him for about a quarter of an hour, and he really saw that the wind and sand was slowly stopped.

    The surroundings became quiet, Lin Zhu looked around, and there was no one in the desert, not even a single disciple of the sect.

    Sang Wu raised the flying boat to a high place and looked into the distance, Zhuo Mulan said sharply, "There seems to be an oasis."

    Lin Zhuo looked along and saw only a small black spot.

    "I don't know when this storm will rise again, so we have to hurry up."

    Sang Wu said, "Stand firm."

    He drove the flying boat towards the black spot, and when he was about to arrive, the yellow sand was long, and in an instant there was obscuring the target ahead.

    ...

    Qingyang Sword Sect, Shuowang Peak.

    The mountainside of Shuowang Peak is wide and flat, and it is usually used for large-scale celebrations, such as Nascent Soul Real Monarch conceived baby, Jindan Daoist formed alchemy, Jindan sword masters formed Taoist couples... For example, this time, the sword king succeeded.