Chapter 101

Chapter 101

    Lin Zhuo finally became acquainted with Qingyang because     of the same hands and feet.

    "Sword Lord Qingyang," Lin Zhuo looked at the billowing thunder, and couldn't help worrying for Xuanli, "How long will it take for this Nascent Soul to overcome the calamity?"

    Qingyang said, "It depends on each person's aptitude.

    The higher the aptitude, the more The test of the catastrophe is stronger.

    Some people only need half a day, others need a whole day, Xuanli and I both took three days."

    Lin Zhuo asked: "Then how long do you think this person needs?"

    Qingyang Said: "Since I was expelled from the Qingyang Sword Sect, Sang Mei has switched to other exercises... I don't know how this one is.

    " , need you to expel her from the sect?"

    Qingyang was silent for a moment, Lin Zhuo saw him embarrassed, and quickly added: "It's okay if it's inconvenient, I just asked casually..."

    Qingyang said: "Outsiders It’s really inconvenient to talk about it, but Xuanli is now the sword master of the Qingyang Sword Sect, and you have a very close relationship with him, so it’s okay for you to know.”

    He frowned, his expression was a little dignified, and he was a little bit confused: “ Sang Mei didn't know why... she was attracted to me by a man and a woman, and she confessed her feelings to me over and over again, but I sternly rejected them.     I don't know who she was bewitched by, or maybe because she was delusional, she actually had Once, he made me a plate of spiritual food with his own hands, and then put medicine in the spiritual food, but I didn't notice."     "Have you eaten?"     Qingyang nodded: "I did.     But I was already a baby at that time, The medicine didn't work for me, on the contrary, she was very bewitched by the medicine.     I sealed her two big acupoints, fed her an antidote pill, and left.     After she woke up, I Drive her out of the division."

    "So that's how it is..."

    This is quite a sadomasochistic master-student article, but it's a pity that Qingyang is a straight man of steel, and Sang Mei can't be moved no matter what, I'm afraid she will turn black if she asks for it, completely indulges herself, Practiced the exercises of Wenqing Pavilion.

    Lin Zhuo led Qingyang, broke through the formation in the valley with ease, and then led him to the wooden building, where he was vaccinated in advance: "Mr. Jian, my aunt is a tough-tempered swordsman, you must be careful." Be careful with your words and deeds, don't provoke her... hiss!"

    Lin Zhuo was talking, when a cold knife light fell across her neck.

    She froze in fright, and then a drop of cold sweat appeared on her forehead: "Little... Auntie, if you have something to say, let's put the knife down first..."

    "Say it well?" Shen Lingshuang sneered, "You sneaked out, and you still put the knife away..." When Xiaotang was also taken away, did you tell me well?"

    Shen Lingshuang glanced at her: "Where is Xiaotang?"

    "Also," Shen Lingshuang said bluntly, "Where did this wild man come from?"

    Wild... male... human...

    Lin Zhu was really shocked when he heard this address.

    "Auntie, he is..."