♡The First Day♡

Michael's Point of View:

"I would like to announce my retirement from Jackson Industries. This has been an amazing journey, creating a company in which I could provide for my family, my community, and my fellow men and women. Jackson Industries is not just a company. It's a family, and I am proud to announce that this family business is not going anywhere. My son Michael J. Jackson will be taking over my place as CEO, Chief Executive Officer,"

"The rest of my children will be joining Michael, as they are the new board of directors. They will help keep Jackson Industries running well into its prime." Joseph says at the press conference he scheduled. I stood next to him while my brother Jackie stood on the other side. Everyone but Jermaine is happy about this announcement.

"Michael, do you have a few words you would like to say?" Joseph asked me, and although I am nervous, I knew I would have to speak today.

"Thanks, Joseph. Jackson Industries has been the number one business platform throughout the world. There are still some new avenues of industries we plan to take on. My first order of business is to announce that Jackson Industries will be developing our first ever fleet of smart and durable cars. This idea has been floating around for a while, and finally, we will have it ready by the end of this year. So, look out General Motors, Ford, Toyota, and even Tesla. Jackson Motors is taking over the automotive industry, and Jackson Industries will continue to become the top corporate business in the world. Thank you..." I say, walking away from the microphone. 

"Thank you everyone now if you'll excuse us, we have some great inventions and innovations to get to you. You all have a great day." My father says, ending the press conference. 

"Michael, we need to speak in your office." Joseph says to me. 

"Do you need for us to join Joseph?" Jermaine asked, and I rolled my eyes. He really couldn't let go of the notion that I now owned the company and led the family business. 

"That is up to Michael now if he wants you in the meeting, he is the don now Jermaine you got to answer to him." Joseph says, and Jermaine looked at me with disgust. 

"How could you name him your successor Joseph; I am older than him and way more experienced..." He complained like a toddler, and I didn't really want to deal with him right now. 

"Boy I am not going to repeat myself; the decision is final you are going to respect your brother as the Don, or you can walk away right now with nothing but the clothes on your back and make it out on your own. Let all that experience you claim to possess service you well, how about that?" Joseph preached. 

"Let's go, Joseph, and no, Jermaine, you are not needed for this meeting. How about taking the day off and re-evaluating your position here at Jackson Industries." I say to him as he huffs and walks off. I led Joseph to my newly acquired office and closed the door.

"Michael, I am not going to override your decisions in this position. However, let me make a suggestion, don't alienate your brother, although he is a difficult pain in the ass sometimes. Michael, he is still your brother, and you will need him." Joseph says, and I sigh.

"Alright, now what is it that you need to speak with me about?" I asked him as I turned on my computer.

"It's about our money, now we have suspected this wannabee mogul bitch of stealing for a few years now. But my team finally found the proof we need. Gregory Townsend has been stealing from us, and he has to be taught a lesson." Joseph says, and my head instantly hurts. I don't need this shit now, especially when I got a lunch date with Leena today.

"Alright, I'll get Jackie to rough him up a bit-" I tried to take the easy way out in this situation.

"Michael, it is time you finally kill someone. I know you don't have much experience, but as a Don, you can't be one without knocking off a few bodies. Now you are going to kill Gregory by the end of the week, Michael. It has to be done. We must set an example that stealing will not be tolerated in this family." Jospeh says, and I sigh.