♡Give You My Heart♡

Zyan's Point of View: 

His lips were softly kissing my skin, first my jawline, then my neck before he trailed down to my collarbone. His lips were soft to touch as they slowly worshiped my skin. The feeling of finally being with him was overwhelming.

I wanted Michael since our time at the gym, and the heat has been slowly rising. I was going to play this cat and mouse game with him and drag it out, but I can't help but desire his touch. He zips my dress down slowly, revealing my bare breasts to his brown orbs. He smiles as he continues to kiss on every inch of my skin, leading up to my rock-hard nipples.

"Hm, Michael..." I moan once his tongue pressed flat against them before he suckles upon my breasts. His hands still slowly pulled my dress down, and I kicked the rest of my dress off with my feet. Ultimately, unveiling my naked body. No panties or bra because tonight I had a plan. I wanted this man, and I was going to get this man.

He marveled at my body before he returned to kissing it. He kissed the side of my left breast trailing towards the right. He captures my right nipple into his wet mouth and starts suckling just like he did the left moments ago. I felt fingers encircling my sex testing the readiness of my desire by feeling just how wet I was becoming. He began massaging my bundle of hormones that were extremely high and have been for some time now.

"Michael, yes, I want you..." I moaned hoping the verbal consent will stop his teasing and give me what I want. He trailed his kisses down my stomach, across my hips moving slower and tedious, enjoying my begging I believed.

"Zyan, relax. I am going to show you just what you mean to me, we have all night and I want to enjoy this." He says softly, kissing my thighs. 

I haven't had sex in ten months since my last boyfriend I had in college broke up with me. I had so much pent-up energy that his kisses were driving me insane.

He blew softly on my dripping wet sex before he looked me in my eyes. I can tell he was a bit hesitant, and I wondered why. I knew he was experienced in this field; pleasure was his business and he had half of Los Angeles in a fit over his skills. I softly caressed his face, smiling and hoping he was not having second thoughts about being with me. I began to worry that I was not his usual pick and maybe he wants to stop all of this, before we even get started.

"Zyan, I have never um.... look, don't judge me, but you will be the first woman I ever devoured like a Sunday meal." He says, and I smile, realizing he has never given oral sex before. I can't believe I will be his first experience in something involving intimacy. 

"Well, Michael, you don't have to if you don't want to. I have never done it myself. I have never given nor received it, so if you want, we can skip that part." I say to him as I prop myself on my elbows, and he looks at me with adoring eyes and a smile as wide as the Kool-Aid man.

"But I want to, I have never desired a woman like I desire you. I hope you enjoy all I want to do to you. I can't describe it, but my feelings are so much more intense around you." He confesses before he kisses my sex with a soft peck. I moan from the touch of being so sensitive, and he continues kissing my lower lips until I feel his tongue take a long swipe.

"Oh fuck!! Michael!! Yes...lick it again please!" I beg never feeling such a sensation run down my legs to my toes. He does as I asked, and before long, I felt like I was in the clouds as he devoured me just like he said he wanted as if I was a Sunday dinner meal. His fingers dipped inside as he devoured my clit. I was his buttermilk biscuit that you couldn't wait to tear apart.

Profanities were flying off the wall loudly as I felt goosebumps all over me. This feeling ignited the stars behind my eyelids. I felt a rush of nerves coming to the hilt, his tongue vigorously assaulting me sweetly. I couldn't hold back anymore I had to let go, but I was afraid too. Was this supposed to go like this? An unrelenting force causing you to gush like a fruit gusher?