♡Finding Our Stride♡

Zyan's Point of View:

"So, this here is a great condo in a quiet neighborhood of Glendale. It is only about a forty-five-minute drive from downtown Los Angeles. This one-bedroom home was built in 1965 and has been well maintained even now. All the plumbing and foundation fixtures have been renovated and upkept. The plumbing is redone in all 24-karat gold piping. The windows are newer, and this floorplan is to die for. The pool is actually heated, and the last owners added a built-in jacuzzi." Roseanne says, showing us this house, I am thinking about buying.

We had a conference earlier this week about the type of home I was looking for. Based on our meeting, she had three showings, and this was the last one. This first one was too far from my office, and the second one was a bit of a fixer upper, and I didn't know if this house was going to be the forever home for me. But this third one made my heart sing.

"What is the lease agreement for this property?" I asked her as Michael looked around.

"It's a standard sell. The owners are moving to Colorado and want to unload the property from their hands. The asking price is $550,000. However, it comes with state-of-the-art insurances for all parts of the property, including any furniture you may purchase and furnished the house with. And, if you, for whatever reason, choose to want to sell it when you no longer have use for it; I will gladly help you get the best possible deal." Roseanne says, and I think.

"Michael, what do you think?" I asked him as he finished looking around the beautiful Mediterranean style kitchen. The whole property was a Modern Mediterranean style. It was very much my style and what I was looking for.

"I think it's a great deal, I told you Rose gives the best deals in all of Los Angeles. And I am not just saying that because she is my godmother either. This house is a lot like your style, beautifully crafted, warm, and inviting, and it has a romanticism about it that is just very you as well. The other two houses hardly compare." He says, and although he is right, I am still amazed by how in tune he is with me.

I felt bad about what happened a few nights ago at his club, with his friend Dallas. I didn't mean to cause tensions between the two of them. Eva decided to only be friends with Randy. She said it felt more platonic than steamy. However, he did offer to bring her to some party he was going to Friday night, and she has blown off drinks and dinner with Meagan and me.

Meagan has blown off drinks to link back up with an old flame coming back to town. She said Eddie was cool, but she has been into Victor Truman since high school. I know she was not going to pass up the opportunity. I couldn't be mad as I have been spending a lot of time with Michael anyway.

"You really know your woman, babe. Okay Roseanne, I will take it, this house is honestly like my dream house." I say as she claps her hands excitedly.

"Another satisfied customer, Darling. Alright, I will have the paperwork drafted for you by next week. I know this week is a busy week for you, and I believe we will be able to close on the house by Monday, okay?" She says, and I nod.

"Okay, great." I nod caressing the white granite countertops.

"Oh, Darling, to celebrate, you and Michael should come by for dinner next week. If you two powerhouses have the time." Roseanne says.

"If Michael is free next Friday, then I am free for dinner." I say know that Friday will be a better day. Malcom and Elvina will still be on their honeymoon, and my work week will be over.

"Okay, we will see you next Friday Rose, would you excuse us. I want to spend a few minutes talking to my baby in her new home." Michael says, Rose nods and walks out of the kitchen.