♡Something New♡

Michael's Point of View:

"Hey, beautiful." I leaned in and gave Zyan a kiss before taking my seat at our table.

We were having lunch at her favorite bistro, and she recommended that I come and meet her here. It's been two days since I saw her, and I miss her terribly.

"Hey, so how is your day going, sweetheart?" She asked me, and I sighed.

"Stressful like always, I have a disgruntled employee going after me because he was fired due to lack of work ethic and competence. The other day, I had a meeting with two associates who were hired by my father. Let's just say I had to put them in line about their position in the company. It's hard being as old as they are and taking orders from someone as young as me, I guess. But here I am rambling, tell me about your day, baby." I say, smiling at her and enjoying the essence of her presence.

"Today is less stressful than Monday was. I got into a nasty argument with my sister. She is so hell-bent on being a treacherous skank that she will really choose Matthew over what I am saying. I dated him so I know from experience that he is not worth horse shit. But regardless, she has it in her head that I am the enemy. So, I have decided to move out and live on my own away from the stress." Zyan says, getting to our next problem, for me, at least.

"I am sorry to hear my baby girl was stressed out. You know I have a really good realtor who helped me when I left the Jackson Estate. I can send her by, and she can help you find the perfect place." I say to her, and she gave me a quizzical look.

"Did you have any uh?" She was trying to find a less awkward of asking me if I slept with the realtor I could tell.

"No, Zyan, I didn't sleep with her. Is my past going to hurt what we are building here? I don't want to get hurt or hurt you if we continue on and decide it is too much. I am in love with you now, and the only way to go is deeper, harder, and to fall completely into love sanity over you. I promise I will never bring someone who I share a pass with around you. That part of my life is over for good, and my only focus is you." I say to her, and she smiles at me. I love it when she is smiling, especially if it's because of me.

"I'm sorry, no, your past will not hurt us, it's just a silly insecurity that came about. Can we please forget about it? You can definitely send your realtor my way." She says, and I smile at her.

"No, we can't forget about it, I will be doing you a disservice if I didn't work on securing you on every level." I stood up and made my way to her side of the table. I held the side of her face and kissed her deeply. Breaking away, I kissed her forehead and sat back down.

"You are my priority, Zyan, and I want to make sure you feel comfortable and happy with me." I say, and she smiles. 

I noticed Prince Nelson walking in with some woman on his arm. He gawked at the sight of me sitting down with Zyan. His flashy clothes and frumpy looking hair got him looking like a mess, in my opinion.

Before he could think about walking over here, my bodyguard stood in his line of vision. He looked over one last time before he walked off with the lady on his arm. I snickered silently to myself as the last time we saw each other, he thought he was going to have my woman. During this time Zyan was browsing the menu and lost in her own thoughts.

"Michael, you know I am happy with you, and I have been missing you, especially your touch." Zyan says with a wink, and she instantly gives me goosebumps.

"Just say the word baby, I will touch you wherever you want to be touch, whenever you want to be touch." I say to her, grazing my fingers against her leg under the table.