21

Banks

I think I might've gone too far.

And you know that's saying something when I never admit when I'm wrong.But I will admit I went too far,I pissed Zoe off for real and I could see it in her eyes.

She pissed for sure..but she was also hurt.She wraps her hands around my neck and bites a section of my shoulder.

"Do I need to mark you so that you know to not fuck other bitches, Carrington? "Zoe..fuck..I'm sorry.I went-".

"-Went what?Too far.You think touching another bitch isn't too far already?!?You had to suck her tits knowing how much I love when you do that to me?You're fucking childish, Banks".

She stares at me in the mirror as my eyes start to water from her good this vibrator is fucking my cunt.Good god I know the situation that we are in..but..This was so fucking amazing.

"So cum like a slut so I can be done with you"."You aren't getting rid of me".

"I wish I could"."It wouldnt be easy"I snap back.

She glares at me as she pushes the vibrator deeper."Fucking cum already".

I clench my eyes shut and shake my head."You listen to me every other time and now you don't want to?"."You aren't breaking up with me.Butterfly".

i look up through the mirror to see her eyes were conflicted.I could tell it wasn't because she pissed.She turns the vibrator off and pushes me off her lap and onto the bed.

"Look I know I made a mistake-".Her eyes snap to mine and does a humorless laugh.

"A mistake is forgetting to the laundry, Or bumping into someone in the halls.Or even spilling something on someone".She looks at me sadly and my heart breaks."What you did wasn't a fucking mistake.You made a choice and you decided it would be funny to mess with me.I'm here to tell you that it wasn't fucking funny Banks.You-".

I catch my breathe and look over to her.My body still instantly when I see tears starting to form in her eyes.

"You do that shit again and I swear to god,I will dump you and act as if you mean less than the gum on my shoe,Carrington"."Hey come here.You're about to cry".

I reach out for her hand and she slaps my hand away.She does another humorless laugh.

"I'm overreacting..I fuck I know I am.I mean I could've walked into so much worse! And god I told you to do it like the dumb bitch i am but-".

She sits down on the edge of the bed and puts her head down on her palms.She covers her face and groans.

"I just...have so much going on right now.And I lashed out on you for no reason.You were just trying to be a caring girlfriend and I was being a bitch".

"hey come here".

She moves closer and I wrap my arm around her."Is it something you can't tell me?Because Butterfly you know you can tell me anything".

"I...I can't tell you right now".I smile softly and say "Whenever you're ready,I will be waiting".

She moves back and points to me.