Epilogue part 2

Banks

"Lord Jesus..Forgive me...Oh my fucking god!"Zoe yells.

"You love screaming to god when I'm the one fucking the shit out of your pussy.Keep it up and god will no how much you love getting on your knees for me".Zoe whimpers as she smirks at me.

"I have a surprise for you"."Even more?Zoe baby you're spoiling me".

"Third drawer in her desk".

I move back while still use my fingers to fuck her cunt.I open the drawer to find a unused vibrator.I smirk devilishly and say "Zoe you are such a slut"."Im your slut,Banks".

"Damn right you are,Butterfly".

I turn it on and play with it a little before spitting on it.I move it up and down to use as lube as Zoe stares at me turned on.

I pick her up and lay flat on her desk.I squeeze her left titty hard before pinch the other one nipple.I turn it on and she watches me looks at me so turned on.

"Shove it in my pussy please".I glare at her and say "Shut the fuck up".

Se whimpers as I slide the vibrator soft against her asshole.She gasps as her eyes roll back.I move it up even more and start rubbing it against her slit.

"That's it.Moan as loud as you can for me,Zoe".

I grab the back of her neck and pull her into a breathtaking kiss.I use this time to shove the vibrator inside of her causing her to moan loudly.

"Moan as loud as you want.Scream as loud as you can.The only person who will hear you is me,Butterfly"

I wrap my hand around her neck to lay her back down before holding a titty in one hand and the vibrator in the other.

"Banks"."That's it baby.Do it for me.Show me how good it is"

She puts her hand over mine and squeezes her breast."Deeper please".

I turn the vibrator up to the next level and shove it deeper in her pussy.At this point she was a moaning mess.

And honestly it didn't take long for her to come hard.She leans up and hugs me tightly as I slam the vibrator into her.

"Banks..Banks..Please"."Please what.Butterfly tell me what you want".

"Let me come please"I smirk and say "You want to come my love?".

"More than anything".I smirk and push the vibrator deeper."Beg me.Zoe.Beg me to let you come".

Zoe groans and says"Please Banks.Please let me come.Let me come in it please"."That's my good girl.Come, my love".

Zoe's body tightens as I see her scream my name at the top of my lungs.

She sets head on my shoulder as I slide the vibrator out.She moves back as I put it my mouth licking her juices off it completely clean.

"Round two my love?".

She smiles softly and nods her head.

Zoe

"Banks!".She sucks my nipple and smirks."That's it Zoe.You're such a good girl .Keep riding me baby.Yoyre doing such a good job".

I moan softly and hug her tightly.She kisses my shoulder as I keep riding the vibrator in her lap.

"I love you so much"I say."She laughs and says "I love you too my butterfly.And don't ever forget how much I love you.I will eat sleep and breathe you if you want me to".

Her words and that vibrator fucking my pussy,I couldn't take all that pleasure anymore.I cum all on the vibrator and she talks it out my cunt.

I stay down on her lap as she kisses my cheek.I will eat sleep breathe you if you want.I look at her shocked as she cups my face.

"I want a puppy"I say randomly.

Her eyes go wide and she says "What?"."I want us to get a puppy together.And after I graduate I want us to get a apartment together.I want to be the lesbian couple who have a cute puppy.I want Austin's kids to come and see their aunt Zoe because their father is boring".

Banks smiles brightly and says "That isn't too hard since your my future.You're the only thing I have in my future.Marrying you,Buying a house with you.Buying A dog.And if you want children I will do it.I'll do anything and everything for you, Butterfly".

The way Banks was staring at me right now..god.I've never been more in love with someone than I am for Banks Carrington.

She kisses me sweetly and I deepen the kiss."The way you are kissing me sounds like you want round three,Butterfly"

."I do.I want to ride your face.Banks smiles brightly and says "Ride my face like a slut.Zoe.I'm waiting".

I smile brightly and shake my head.Thus girl is definitely going to drive me insane.