Wattpad Original

13

Sebastian

I was in my suite, smiling lightly as I changed into jersey black shirt and pants.

I was surprised that I enjoyed my gun range with Sweet this morning. I never expected her to be so keen in learning about guns and target shooting. It was fascinating to watch her face glow and her eyes lit up every time she finished firing a gun. The thrill, excitement and rewarding feelings were there. And giving her this kind of experience was overwhelming. I couldn't wait to show her more.

My opinion of her changed. She wasn't the stubborn, cold and opinionated woman I thought she was. In fact, the opposite. It's easy to get along with her because she communicated with us well. She listened and asked questions, she shared her ideas and laughed at our jokes.

Now, I can't wait to my next activity with her. I'm curious to know what will be the outcome on the rest of our date.

At quarter to two, I was already in the Indoor Wall Climbing Gym. It was Saturday, no work for many, so there were plenty of people in the gym - about eighty percent comprised of men.

Sweet arrived looking young, fresh and absolutely stunning in her gym outfit - body-fit gray top with matching cycling shorts, that emphasized every curve of her body. Her dark wavy length was up in a ponytail - showing the creamy expanse of her lovely slim neck.

All heads turned to her when she walked in. Shameless men showed appreciative glances, and some could not even stop staring at her, like dogs who saw walking meat. Somehow it irritated me. I wished I had the entire facility closed only for us.

"I'm not late, right?" she asked when I just stood there like a fool, watching her and undecided what to say.

"Nope. You're just in time," finally, I found my tongue. Dammit, I was acting like a jerk. I shouldn't be bothered and distracted by her sexy outfit and showing a little cleavage. In fact, she was wearing the same clothes as the other women in the gym, and others even revealed too much skin.

This is not good. Normally, I don't give a damn on what my date wore, or even pay attention to it.

"Wow," her face turned at the massive stone-wall, then at the man I knew who almost reached the top of the wall, Kevin Lee — a bodybuilding champion, model and influencer. Her eyes lit up, "look at him, he's really fast."

"Hmm... he's taking the easiest route using boulders. You can do better in about five attempts."

"Really?" She looked surprised.

"I'll help you with the speed. There's also a technique. You may want to change your career after three months and become a pro rock climber," I teased her.

"You always say that," She said and beamed excitedly, "but thanks for boosting my confidence. I'll remember that when I'm on the edge of giving up later."

The instructor explained the indoor rock climbing/bouldering difficulty scale and safety rules to Sweet. She listened attentively, while I was there half listening, and most of the time, just watching her.

It got so weird. I enjoyed watching her. I could stay there standing in front of her the whole day and happy to just stare at her beautiful face and watch her every move, talk, laugh and giggle.

Again. This is not good. It's insane.

"You're not afraid of heights, right? You said you enjoyed the helicopter ride earlier," I asked, when we were sitting on the bench. She was putting on the climbing shoes we purchased in the facility.

"Heights don't scare me."

My eyebrows rose, "what does?"

"Hmm... I won't tell you now. You'll only laugh at me."