(Ellie)

(This chapter I wanted to try a different style of writing, like the way it's laid out! It's nothing to crazy... Make sure to tell me what you guys think!)

Song suggestion: Just wanna be yours by The arctic monkeys.

Warnings: Mentions of blood and gore.

~

"Maybe we should try that store?" Y/n points over to the shop, a pharmacy. Jackson needed more medicine, and it was running out... fast.

"Yeah" Ellie agrees leading Shimmer over to the store, Penolpe, Y/n's horse follows behind.

The storm was picking up, the snow hitting their faces and making their cheeks freeze. Y/n noticed a red tint in the snow making her examine it.

"Erm... Ellie?" Y/n called out, a bit alarmed. Blood.

"Holy shit..." Y/n hears Ellie say from ahead as Shimmer lets out a noise of alarm.

As Y/n's horse walked up they could see an elk. It had been eaten by more than likely clickers or runners. Y/n looks away, feeling bad for the creature.

"Keep an eye out. This looks fresh" Ellie tells her continuing onward, Y/n following behind her.

Y/n and Ellie did trails often, they'd sometimes go outside the area without permission to get extra stuff. Only Joel and Tommy knew and they were fine with it as long as they were careful. 

Ellie and Y/n tied their horses outside and jumped into an open window in the back leading to an empty staff room.
Y/n immediately heard a growling noise and so did Ellie as she crouched down and gave Y/n the okay to follow behind her.

Y/n pulled out her handgun just in case, and Ellie did too. As Ellie opened the staff room door she could see a clicker right outside the door, its hands up by its fungus-infested face. Ellie and Y/n both cringed. Ellie slowly started closing the door but it squeaked making the clicker turn and scream before shoving itself against the door, Ellie stood up and pushed against the door trying to keep the clicker on the other side.
"Hurry! Find us a way into the building!" Ellie shouts as other clickers and runners push against the door.

Y/n looks around. There was the window but they wouldn't have enough time to jump out of the window, run to the horses, and un-tie the horses and ride off. Y/n looked up and saw a vent.
"Vent!" She shouted out. She grabbed the chair from the desk, it rolled making it a bit harder for them to get up. 

Y/n wobbled for a minute before reaching for the vent and ripping it off the wall. It was well over big enough for them to get crawl in.
Y/n crawled in and shouted for Ellie. Ellie let go of the door, running up to the chair and crawling into the vent clickers and runners after her. Ellie kicked the chair making it roll away so they couldn't get up, Y/n and Ellie could see their hands desperately trying to reach them but they couldn't.

Y/n and Ellie both let out a sigh of relief. Letting their heart slow down.

CLANK CLANK CLANK

Y/n and Ellie both look ahead of them, Ellie quickly turns on her flashlight and see a stalker rushing at them from down the vent.
A stalker was right between a runner and a clicker, they could see and they were just as fast as a runner but the fungus was being to grow out through their eyes or around their face.

TLOU imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें