(Yara)

Song suggestion: 

Love interest: Yara

Warnings: Arguing

~

"Abby! It isn't worth it!" Y/n shouted at Abby.

"She tried to kill us! How is that not worth it?!" Abby shouted back.

"She backed off..." 

"Yes but not for long! God only knows the next time she's going to attack. We are not safe if she's still out there!"

"You killed her father figure! You got revenge, it was never in the plan to kill her too!"

"But when she's coming at us, and trying to kill us that's a whole different plan alone"

"Abby, you sound insane! You did your 'justice'"

"Why do you say it like that?"

"Because killing him wasn't justice! You're losing your mind, Abby!"

As Y/n and Abby argued everyone in the aquarium could hear it, the words echoing off the walls like a cave. Yara was in the gift shop looking for something for Lev. She'd found a little shark stuffed animal. She wanted to cheer her brother up, he'd been upset the past couple of days after Yara's amputation. Suddenly the arguing stopped, and everything was quiet. 

Yara went to the area where the duo was arguing, and from afar, she could see Y/n sitting on the ground. Her face was buried deep into her hands.

Yara stood there for a second before walking up to Y/n. Yara had taken a liking to Y/n, a little more than a friend. Y/n was there with her throughout the surgery, Mel worked on her while Y/n comforted her. It was obvious Y/n liked Abby, there was no doubt in anyone's mind, they'd always been close.
Yara stopped in front of Y/n but they didn't seem to notice.

"Y/n?" Yara's soft voice caught Y/n's attention.

Y/n looked up and saw Yara standing there nervously. Y/n quickly wiped her tears with the back of her hand and looked back up with a smile.

"Hey, Yara!" Y/n stood up.

"Hey..." Yara smiled.

"How's your arm? Is it hurting? Do you want me to get Mel to look at it?" Y/n asked worriedly.

"No, my arm is great... well, as great as it can be," Yara told her, stuttering over her words now and then. "I just uh... I wanted to give you this"

Yara looked at the stuffed shark toy once more before handing it to Y/n. Y/n reached up for it and grabbed it. Y/n smiled at it and looked up at Yara who was looking down at it with a proud smile. (Photo)

"Thank you Yara" Y/n smiled.

"Sure!" Yara nodded.

~

Please read:

BOOM! I'M BACK! I know I was gone for a bit and I apologize. I won't be posting as often anymore though... I'm still a fan of The Last of Us just not as much as I was when I started this book. I want to move on to bigger books, I'm currently writing a TWD book that I'm super excited to begin writing. I also made a TikTok account for editing so that's been super fun! I've also been wanting to move to ACTUAL books, maybe even make a website. I'm not sure what I want to do quite yet but this one-shot book will still be active just not as alive... Thank you for your patience! <3 - Love, your author! :)

REMEMBER TO SUGGEST STUFF!! :)