(Dina)

Song suggestion: Scott street by Phoebe Bridgers

Love interest: Dina

Warnings: Slight cussing.

~

Y/n watches Dina, hunched down behind one of the playground structures making a snowball to throw at the kids. Jesse and Ellie stood beside them.

"Would you get your girlfriends to the stables please?" Jesse says in a low, almost joking yet passive-aggressive voice.

Ellie lets out a chuckle before leaving with Jesse. They walk up to the wooden fence blocking the play area.

"Hey, Dina?" You call out as a kid throws a snowball in Dina's direction, missing her. "Can I talk to you?"

Dina stares for a minute more, before raising her hands up and dropping her snowball.

"Hey, guys? I'm tapping out" Dina tells them making a kid with a snowball stop.

"Awh man!" "Come on..." "For how long?"

Dina simply shrugged at them before walking up to the fence where Y/n was smiling.

"Hey" Dina says in a calm tone.

"Hey," Y/n said back. "I uh... I just wanted to say... you know... sorry for what happened last night... running off..."

"Oh! It's... it's okay. I totally get it." Dina nodded. "I just... felt bad."

"Why?" Y/n asks, curiously.

"Well, because I started the whole thing and... I just shouldn't have kissed you in front of all of those people and-"

"No, no... You were drunk it's fine"

"Well still, I just don't want you to think-"

"No, I'm not reading into it or anything... just-..."

In fact... Y/n was reading into it. They wanted what Dina said to be true, they wanted it all to be true. They wanted Dina... But Dina wasn't into Y/n, she liked Jesse.

"... You know what I love about you?" Dina starts, smiling at Y/n. "How you let me finish my sentences"

"Ahh, alright" Y/n smiles. "Well, we should probably get going..."

"Yeah"

Y/n begins to turn away to walk to the stables with Dina when a massive snowball hit them in their shoulder.

"OW!" Y/n yells out.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Dina turns and yells at the kids.

"I'm not even playing!" Y/n yells at the kid.

"Because you're a chicken?" "You're a chickennnnn"

"I hate those kids so much..." Y/n complains.

"You wanna mess them up?" Dina asks in a focused voice.

Y/n turns around to look before looking back at Dina.

"Yeah, I do"

Y/n hopped the fence.

"You asked for it!" Dina yells.

"You better run you little shits!" 

"HOLY SHIT..." "Get to cover, go go!"

Y/n picks up a snowball and chucks it at one of the kids hitting them square in the stomach. The kid groaned and ran to cover. Y/n ducked behind the cover, just next to Dina. Y/n stared at Dina, Dina's eyes full of mischief.

Y/n stands up and chucks a snowball hitting a kid in the face.

"EAT SNOW!" Y/n yells out ducking behind the cover again.

"AH! Y/N LOOK OUT!" Dina yells.

Y/n turns around and sees one of the kids throwing a snowball that hit them straight in the face, the kid then ran off giggling.
Y/n turned and saw Dina laughing too.

"YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT YOU LITTLE SHITS!" Y/n yelled.

They played for about five minutes until Dina and Y/n won, kids: 4 Dina and Y/n 10.

"No fair!"

"Eat it shrimps!" Dina boasted.

"Heyyy" "HEY!"

"How's it feel?" Dina asks before getting tackled by all the kids, knocking her to the ground. "HELP ME!... YOU'LL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS!"

Y/n chuckles walking over to the kids and yanking them off.

"Get off her you monsters!" 

After Y/n got all the kids off her they helps Dina up.

"DINA AND Y/N SITTING IN A TREE, K I S S I N G"

Y/n ran up to the kid, making them run screaming. They walk back over to Dina brushing snow off themselves.

"That was fun" Dina smiles.

"It was" Y/n smiles back.

~

Next update: 2/16/23