A/N

Hey glamorous people.

So I know that you all hate seeing author's notes and you just want to get back to the story, so please forgive me for this but I want to make a very important announcement  that means a lot to me.

So, I'm going to be starting a new book very soon and it's a completely different genre from any of my works. In short, it's not werewolf related but it's really really interesting and lovely.

The book will be out soon, so please do try to check it out. My reason being that I want to have 20 chapters ready for publishing before I start it so you all won't be left with an insatiable desire which often leads to losing interest.

I'm looking forward to your endless support and encouragement. I love you all, from the expressive readers to the silent readers. You all are very important to me and I can't wish for any other group of individuals.

The name of the book will be dropped at the final chapter of this book "Liana".

And that reminds that me, I sadly have to say that the journey of our girl Liliana is unfortunately coming to an end.

Barely 10 more chapters but anyway, I hope you continue to enjoy the book to the fullest and keep rendering your loving support.

Yours truly
Isabella Cyril
Author.