A New Beginning (Elements)

! INFORMATION !
This all happened in the power watch dimension only!
-------------------------------------------------------------
[Inside the power watch]

Tanah's POV:

"Where am I?" I said outloud, as I was in a dark place with a hologram of the outside world, I looked down to see a new form.. a human kid?
I looked at the hologram to see the kid summon a earth stairway, looks like this is my new master.

"Who are you?" I turned around to see someone that looks like the kid but his cap was facing forward, I guess this kid wears a cap "I'm the Earth Element. Since I'm on my first tier, my name is Tanah (Earth)." I said "Huh, looks like Bbb has awakened you." He said replying, as he looked at the hologram. "What do you mean?" "The new master's name is Bbb, a earthling. He awakened you after Angin(Wind)" He said as someone else walked behind him.

"Hi Tanah! Hehe I'm Angin! (Wind!) Looks like Petir(Lightning) here is the oldest brother!" Angin said, ah so the other's name is Petir "Looks like we all have a new master huh?" I said looking at the hologram of Bbb resting on his bed "Yeah, we are." Petir said coldly while crossing his arms, I smiled at them knowing I won't be alone.

[TIME SKIP TO WHEN BBB UNLOCKED API AND AIR]

Gempa's POV:

Me, Petir or Halilintar, and Angin or Taufan unlocked second tier thanks to Master for training us, he's one of a kind. He doesn't want new powers, he just wants to train us to be stronger, I wonder if one day we all can meet together in person.

Then something bright glowed, I looked behind to see two more people. One looks energetic and the other looks lazy and tired "Woah! Look where we are Air! (Water!)" The energetic one said, guess Master unlocked the Water element "Be quiet, Api. (Fire.) We don't know where we are right now so be on guard." The tired one said, looks like these two are the Fire and Water element.

"Hello there, welcome to the power watch dimension." I said walking to the two new elements, they were still in first tier judging from their appearance "Hi! I'm Api and this is my twin Air!" Api said putting his arm over Air's shoulder, while Air just waved. I chuckled looking at them reminding me of the other two, speaking of them I should call them to greet and meet Api and Air "Halilintar! Taufan! Come here!" As soon as I said that, crimson red lightning came out of nowhere revealing Hali and Taufan on a hoverboard beside me.

"Woah! You guys are on your second tier!" Api said excited "Who are they Gempa?" Taufan asked "Hali, Taufan, this is Api and Air. Master's new element." I said introducing them, they both waved at them, I can tell Taufan and Api will be bestfriends.
-------------------------------------------------------------
SO SORRY FOR A BAD ONESHOT! I LOST SOME IDEAS IN MY MIND

Anyways, thank you for reading this oneshot! I hope you enjoy the book for now and forgive me for any typos, vocabulary, and grammar, mistakes, like I said English is not my mother language.

Don't forget to vote!

-R