Running away.

"A failed mission! How did you guys let the power sphera hunter get away!?" Admiral Tarung yelled to the Kokotiam gang.

"We're sorry Admiral! It was all Boboiboy's fault!" Fang saluted while glaring at Boboiboy followed by the others.

"Why are you all blaming Boboiboy?" Commander Koko Ci asked.

"Well.. Maybe because our team leader here decided to triple-split into Blaze, Beliung, and Rimba instead! Causing destruction and no focus on the mission whatsoever." Fang said still glaring at Boboiboy.

"Huft.. It's fine. We'll arrange a mission for you guys to retrieve the power sphera again." Commander Koko Ci said as Admiral Tarung glared at Boboiboy with hatred along with the others.

"Commander! Request for Boboiboy not to join us for the mission!" Yaya saluted.

"Fine." Commander Koko Ci said as he sighed.

All Boboiboy could do was stand there in silence as he tried to stop the tears from coming out of his eyes while trying to not let his elemental brothers out of the power watch.

"You're all dismissed! As for Boboiboy, your punishment is to be locked in your room for a whole month. Along with you not being able to join any missions for the time." Admiral Tarung yelled, some small giggles can be heard from the Kokotiam gang while Boboiboy just saluted and nodded.

Boboiboy left the control room and walked to his room, once he entered he saw the room mostly empty since Gopal and Fang moved out from their shared rooms to their rooms.

He sat down on his bed as he wondered where did he go wrong. Sure he did split into the wrong elements that time but that was just once right!? Now he's locked in his room because of a mistake.

All Boboiboy did was cry so much like he let his heart out, he didn't even realize that his elements were out of their power watch while listening to Boboiboy cry in silence.

"Ori.." Gempa slowly said as he comforted his master.

"Where did I go wrong..? It was one mistake and now I'm being punished! ONE MISTAKE!" Boboiboy yelled as he cried harder.

The elements all went silenced after hearing their master break down like that. Never in their life being Boboiboy's elements ever heard their master cry and yell like that.

"We're sorry Ori.. maybe if me, Beliung, and Rimba focused on the mission more than playing maybe you wouldn't be punished and hated.." Blaze said in a sad tone along with Beliung and Rimba.

"It's okay, it's not your fault. It's my fault forever coming into this mission and to TAPOPS in the first place." Boboiboy said in a sad tone while smiling sadly.

"Never say that! Ever! Your so-called friends and those filthy higher-ups never understood you the way we do!" Rimba yelled receiving nods from the other elements.

"Haha.. Maybe I was never meant to have you guys since the beginning." Boboiboy sadly said again.

Now this sentence hit the elements to the core, them hearing their master say that makes their heart shatter and their blood boil.

"Maybe.. If I never chased after Probe that day, maybe you guys would've found a better master than me. A stronger and better one, not a weak one like me." Boboiboy said as he smiled at his elements.

That's the breaking point. The point where the elements are in denial and anger. What did TAPOPS and their master's so-called friends do to their dear master?

"Never say that please Ori! We elements are grateful to have you as our current master!" Rimba cried out as he hugged Boboiboy.

"Hehe. I'm just saying Rimba." Boboiboy sadly laughed as he hugged back his element.