You Again..

! INFORMATION !

This oneshot will included some sort of spoilers from the recent movie, Mechamato Movie.

Especially including some moments from the movie, like the scenes and memories? Anyways, there is spoilers so if you don't want to be spoiled then don't read it until you watched it already.

Also this is my AU (Alternate Universe)

Thank you and enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Here we are in Laskar Station, the young cadets from TAPOPS were assigned to go to Laskar Station to help protect it since the agents are on vacation.

BoBoiBoy, one of the cadets or known most as the elemental superhero didn't know that he will be meeting someone he didn't see for years.

"Haih, do we have to help them here?" Gopal whined as he started eating in the cafeteria.

"Yes we do Gopal, commander told us so." Bbb said as he finished eating.

They all then finish eating too and put away their plates, they went out of the cafeteria and started walking to their rooms.

Bbb's room was further away from everyone else for some reason and none of them knew away but they never protest about it.

As he bid farewell to the others and walked down the hallway to his room, he bumped into someone causing him to fall.

"Uh Sorry, I wasn't looking." The person said as they pulled out a hand to lift Bbb up.

"Ah, it's fine." Bbb said as he took their hand he then looked at their face to see..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"A-AYAH!?" Bbb yelled as Amato out a finger over his mouth as a sign to quiet down, Mechabot looked around to see if there was someone there listening to them.

Bbb covered his mouth immediately and dragged Amato and Mechabot to his room.

"Dad, don't you work as an ambassador? How are you her-" Bbb then froze as he realised one possibility..

"You lied to me and you actually work for Laskar Station!?" Bbb yelled quietly.

"See? He's smarter than you." Mechabot said as Amato glared at him.

"Sorry Bbb, I was forced to lie to you about my job or else one of my past enemy will come and get you. I don't want to lose you even with that power of yours." Amato said as he looked down.

"I'm actually an Admiral here in Laskar Station not an ambassador."

The room was filled with silence, Amato was ready for his son to yell at him and closed his eyes. But Bbb just hugged his dad.

"It's okay, Ayah. I understand how it feels after becoming a superhero myself." Bbb said as he looked up at his dad.

Amato hugged his son back, shed a few tears too. Mechabot took Amato's phone and took a picture of this moment, even he was smiling. Watching Bbb grow up even though he wasn't there for a few years.

Mechabot had to admit having Amato as his master is nice, he gets to learn about humans more, watched Amato grew up from a teenager to a father and of course eat currypuffs.

Mechabot then remembered how he was almost separated from Amato due to Amato's childish act making him seem unworthy of using Mechabot, he wasn't very fond of that memory but good thing he didn't.