Hurt and Comfort

! INFORMATION !

This is just my AU (Alternate Universe)
✦ Meaning Bbb can control Beliung but ofcourse when Beliung controls his body, he becomes cheerful.
✦ Bbb hasn't unlocked the other third tiers, only Beliung.

TW: Angst, suic*dal thoughts (?)
            ╰> Of course there is fluff

-------------------------------------------------------------
BoBoiBoy, the superhero that protected Earth and the Galaxy from many threats but has he ever been asked..

"Are you okay?"

Nope, here he is lying on the ground of his room in TAPOPS, bruises on his arms and face, some on his legs. How did this happen? Simple, another mission.

He failed the mission making the team upset at him, he summoned Beliung, Blaze and Thorn to practice them but it took a turn.

His so called friends ignored him ever since the mission, even making Gopal and Fang moved out of their shared rooms with Bbb to another room.

The only ones who truly cared for him is his elemental brothers. Solar being the most intelligent, created a feature where Bbb doesn't need to summon his elements, the elements can come out by themselves and this won't affect Bbb's memories.

"ORI! Are you okay!? Here let me treat your wounds." Gempa said as he came out of the watch and get some bandages.

"Hehe.. Thanks Gempa.." Bbb weakly said as Gempa helped him get on his bed.

"Ori.. Please be careful, your physical health is getting worse.." Gempa sadly said as he treat Bbb's wounds.

"What can I say? I'm just weak and pathetic. I can't even defend myself from the enemy's attack." Bbb sighed sadly as Gempa looked at him eyes widen and shocked.

"Do not ever say that about yourself Ori! You're not weak or pathetic, your strong and kind-hearted, not everyone can be perfect." Gempa said as he finishes treating Bbb's wounds.

"I have to be perfect! Everyone rely on me to keep them safe from anything! I need to protect them or else they will think I'm selfish and just want to protect myself from danger.." Bbb yelled as Gempa just holds Bbb's hand as comfort.

"I'm broken and hurt, I need a shoulder to lay on. Someone that I can rely on, someone that I can trust, someone to care for me when no one does." Bbb replied as he looked at Gempa.

The elements in the watch listened to everything Bbb said, here we see the troublemakers being comforted by the trio cool.

They then came out of the watch one by one, as the troublemakers tackled Bbb into a hug, Gempa of course smacked their heads so they won't suffocate Bbb.

"Don't worry Ori! We'll protect you, care for you, love you, and the other good stuffs unlike the others. You are the most kind-hearted and strong person we ever met in our lifes! We'll stick together forever." Blaze said as the others agreed, Bbb chuckled at their behaviours.

Atleast he got his brothers, no matter what situation they are in. Bbb is grateful to have them in his lifes, even if they are just powers. They have feelings and they are always there for him.

They continued to hang out for a few hours till they hear footsteps outside, they merged back making Bbb feel lonely again. The door automatically opened revealing Fang.

"Wei Bbb! Let's go, we have a mission. Did you not hear commander's announcment?" Fanh yelled making Bbb flinch.

"Sorry, I was talking with my elemental brothers." Bbb said quietly almost like he was talking to himself but Gopal heard him loud and clear.