Nightmare

"Retak'ka.. Gamma!"

"RUN EVERYONE!!" Bbb yelled as he and his friends ran while he kept his watch safe.

Retak'ka managed to get Solar, Halilintar, Gempa, and Thorn. Leaving Bbb with Blaze, Ice, and Taufan.

He definitely didn't want Retak'ka taking all of his brothers for the second time, not again. Retak'ka was catching up to them.

"Tembakan Gamma Maksima!"

Everyone got hit by only one attack of the third tier of Cahaya and Solar, probably one of the most powerful element to exist. Bbb and his friends then laid there on the ground as they wince in pain, bruises on their faces and body.

Retak'ka then grabbed Bbb by his collar, while Bbb held his pain, trying to transform to at least one of his elements yet he failed to do so.

"You think you can defeat me, boy?! In your dreams!" Retak'ka yelled.

"Sedutan Gamma!"

"TIDAK!!" Bbb yelled as he winced in pain on Retak'ka taking away his brothers from him.

Retak'ka then dropped Bbb to the ground as he finally defeated Bbb and retrieved his 'powers' back.

"Time to end your misery, BoBoiBoy!" Retak'ka yelled as he used his Gamma power to attack Bbb with a powerful beam, sending Bbb to a rock wall and hitting Bbb's back.

"Retak'ka Balak!" Retak'ka then used thorny vines to wrap Bbb's body into the wall as Retak'ka slowly walked to Bbb.

Stepping over Bbb's iconic orange dino cap. As Retak'ka reached Bbb, he laughed at the so called weak brat infront of him.

"This is the protector of the galaxy? Heh, not even being able to defeat me. You're not worthy of this incredible power." Retak'ka said as he laughed.

"Retak'ka Voltra!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"BBB!!" His friends yelled as Retak'ka stabbed Bbb with Voltra sword, blood dripping from the sword and the hero's body.

Retak'ka then let go of Bbb's body as it drops to the ground lifeless, pale, and cold. No breaths coming from his nose, no heartbeats from his heart. He's gone.

No more "The Kind Master of the Seven Elements"

No more "Hero of the Earth and Galaxy"

No more "Saviour of Power Spheras"

No more "Honorable member of TAPOPS"

No more "BoBoiBoy"

As Bbb slowly closed his eyes, he can see his friends running to him as Retak'ka flew away.
His vision then was engulfed into the endless void of darkness, ringing in his ears.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"BBB WAKE UP!" Ochobot said as he shaked Bbb's body who is currently crying.