xvi. stinky hockey boys

wynbauer: Girls night with Violet and Honey always means we get our pictures taken

wynbauer: Girls night with Violet and Honey always means we get our pictures taken. Even though Juice ran to hide, so really I got my boy in my picture.

38.6k likes

load more comments

usera: shut up this is cute

userb: I NEED THE ROBE

userc: sunglasses inside are so tacky.
— userd: 98% sure she just wore them (and the towel) for a picture??

usere: BEAUT

grahamcracker: I hate you.
— wynbauer: I hate you too.
— grahamcracker: Like why do I have to be excluded tonight?? It's awful.

userf: lmao what did graham do to get kicked out of girls night??
— userg: go read the comments on her post, i'm cackling.

trevorzegras: GOOD LORD. How are you literally perfect 24/7?? I wanna kiss your forehead (and Blue's tbh).
— wynbauer: Shut up, you're so sweet.
— trevorzegras: Also, I love that mug.
— wynbauer: I'll get you one. 😘
— trevorzegras: Good. Matching mugs is a good first step, sweet cheeks. 😘

violetbennett: Always dragging Bambi to Wyn's for girls night because we love spending time with our girls (and Blue) (and sometimes Graham but heck him)

46.5k likes

load more comments

usera: literally obsessed with the laid back pics, her constant model photos overwhelm me sometimes

userb: her and wyn calling the dog different names always confuses me??
— violetbennett: Her name is Honey Bambi. We call her Bambi because we prefer that one but Wyn won't let us change the order because of Juice.
— userb: honestly love that

grahamcracker: How did me telling you you're sleeping on the couch turn into a punishment for me??
— grahamcracker: YOU LITERALLY SAID IT WOULD BE FUN TO WATCH ME GET BEAT UP, VIOLET.
— wynbauer: Because she's my favorite, not you.
— violetbennett: Because Wyn also thinks it would be fun to watch you get beat up.
— grahamcracker: You're both the worst. I'm gonna come crash.
— violetbennett: NO.
— trevorzegras: Jamie told me I can let you guys invade our apartment if he tries to crash! Just let me know.
— wynbauer: I'm gonna marry you.
— violetbennett: NO. YOU'RE MINE. NO MARRYING ANY STINKY HOCKEY BOYS. ONLY ME.
— trevorzegras: Too bad. I'll steal her away. And we'll get married before y'all are 25. 😏
— violetbennett: We really should just make a groupchat one of these days. So much easier than our comment sections lmao.

userc: listen. i love them.