xxxviii. happiness

xxxviii. happiness

WYN BAUER HAS POSTED TO HER STORY

—————

wynbauer: Because of the fact I met Trevor, I have found such a strong group of friends that makes me incredibly happy

wynbauer: Because of the fact I met Trevor, I have found such a strong group of friends that makes me incredibly happy. I've fallen more and more in love with myself and my life, as well as falling in love with the greatest guy ever. Even when I spot the hate that people leave for me, I choose happiness. I choose to smile, to ignore it, and to live my life to the fullest. And I'm so grateful that I've found my people who support me in that always. Endless love and happiness to all of you.

191.8k likes

load more comments

usera: god i'm so in love with her

userb: this... this is the kid of influencer that everyone should be following. wyn supremacy.

userc: love love love love

usere: so what's in store for zyn in the post season??

userf: the glow that she has now... that's a girl truly in love and living her best life. i'm so proud.

userg: goddamn what a beaut

brodyhayes: So proud of you, Ellie. You deserve the world and more. I'm so glad I get to watch it happening.
— wynbauer: Thank you for finally accepting that I have a cool ass hockey boyfriend and he's not going anywhere.
— brodyhayes: Yeah yeah. Anything for you.

userh: loving the family content with wyn and brody honestly. so stinking cute.

violetbennett: OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. This is the Wyn era we all needed to witness. So glad my girl is thriving and in love.
— wynbauer: But you have to share me with my boyfriend and I have to hear you complain about that so often.
— violetbennett: Oh yeah, I don't like that part.

jackhughes: Can't wait to meet you in person this summer. Your dogs better be coming to the lake house too.
— wynbauer: As if I go anywhere without them. Graham already volunteered to watch Sage.
— grahamcracker: I did not but whatever, she can invade my house I guess.
— jackhughes: You're the best, Graham.

useri: love all of the dynamics honestly

userj: i would kill to have her life honestly

trevorzegras: I am so in love with you, Elowyn. I am so glad you've chosen happiness and I will do everything to make sure we choose happiness always. Together.
— wynbauer: I am so in love with you, Trevor. I can't wait for the rest of our lives together. And grow old together + tell our grandkids all about our adventures.
— trevorzegras: Is that you saying you wanna marry me, Bauer? Because I'm game, honestly.
— wynbauer: I guess it kinda is.

avazegras: The best future sister-in-law. Can't wait to have you as part of the family forever.
— griffinzegras: She's my favorite sister, sorry Ava.

——————

trevorzegras: Here's one of those adventures we'll get to tell our grandkids

trevorzegras: Here's one of those adventures we'll get to tell our grandkids. I love you endlessly, sweet cheeks. You, your dogs, and that cat of yours.

Tagged | Wyn Bauer

1.2M likes

comments are disabled

——— ALICE'S NOTE ———

sorry this chapter took so long to put together. all that's left is the epilogue and while i'm excited to end their story, i'm not ready to say goodbye if that makes sense. hopefully i can get the epilogue written by this weekend.