xxviii. wife her up

wynbauer: Looking back at high school Wyn is always hard to do

wynbauer: Looking back at high school Wyn is always hard to do. There's nothing she wanted more than to be skinny and the "standard of beauty". Now? I love that my body is different and my own. I love the food I let myself consume, from pasta to brownies to potato chips. I'm healthier and happier. And you know what? This is the me that gets to fall in love with not only myself but with someone else. That means everything to me.

197.7k likes

load more comments

usera: all of the hockey guys sharing this on their story and raving about wyn?? my heart omg

userb: love this for her

userc: wow, i'm so glad she recovered from her ed. she's such an inspiration

userd: STOP GRAHAM EVEN SHARED THIS AND GAVE HER LOVE, I WILL CRY RN. they're never nice to each other.
— grahamcracker: Idk what you're talking about, I'm always nice to her. She just bullies me.
— wynbauer: I would never. You bully me, sir.

usere: who is she falling in love with?? is it z?? because i ship it.
— userf: i don't. z deserves better than her. she's definitely not wag material.
— jackhughes: Yes, yes she is. I'd wife her up in an instant. Even tho she has a trash favorite team.
— wynbauer: Stfu, Jack. I will kick you in the shin when we meet.
— trevorzegras: You will not be wifing her up. But Wyn, you can definitely kick him in the shin. In fact, I encourage it. No, require it.

violetbennett: I am so incredibly proud of how far you've come, Elowyn Louise. You've grown so much from the girl I met all those years ago. It's an honor, honestly.
— wynbauer: I'm crying in the club rn.
— wynbauer: But also so much of it is thanks to you. I am so grateful that you came into my life when you did and you loved me for me, not for any connections or things I could give you other than friendship, I love you so much.
— violetbennett: I love you, too. Forever.

userg: i'm crying over jack defending her and soft violyn content.
— userh: i just laughed at that... 🎻

trevorzegras: This you is my favorite you. I am so thankful for everything that's made you the way you are and brought you into my life, Wyn.
— wynbauer: You're my favorite. I'm so glad you're in my life, hotshot.
— trevorzegras: Favorite what?
— wynbauer: Everything.

useri: when are they gonna date?? jfc.

userj: i would do anything for this woman.

userk: literally kill me. or kiss me.

brodyhayes: I'm so proud of you.

userl: WHAT

brodyhayes is now following wynbauer