xxxv. spotify wrapped

wynbauer: Siri play Daisy Jones & the Six

wynbauer: Siri play Daisy Jones & the Six. On repeat. Forever.

31.9k likes

load more comments

usera: a mood

userb: stfu she's so pretty

userc: THE SPINE TATTOO

userd: when is she gonna confirm who the bf is

violetbennett: Your Spotify Wrapped is going to be terrifying. It's gonna be a fictional band as your number one.
— trevorzegras: And then Taylor Swift. The amount of her that Wyn listens to is stunning.
— violetbennett: You're not wrong!! And Noah Kahan.
— wynbauer: Stop bullying me, guys. Just let me use music as my escape.
— violetbennett: Love you.
— wynbauer: Love you too, wifey.

usere: trevor knowing what wyn listens to omg
— userf: ARE THEY ON SPOTIFY TOGETHER PLEASE TELL ME THEY HAVE A PLAYLIST TOGETHER
— usere: i will cry rn that's so cute

userg: did z take this photo??

brodyhayes: I still remember the voicemail I got when you finished this book, I'm so glad you got a TV adaptation.
— wynbauer: Listen, don't hold that voicemail against me. I was crying ugly fricken tears. Camila Dunne supremacy.
— brodyhayes: I know I know. If you were to marry a woman (that's not Violet), it would be Camila.
— wynbauer: Hell yeah. You know me so well, Brody.

userh: cute cute cute

useri: my god i'm in love with a woman

trevorzegras: Your boyfriend did a good job of picking out those flowers and being your cameraman.
— wynbauer: He really did. Might make me fall in love with him one of these days.
— trevorzegras: I'm sure he'd be happy to hear you say that, sweet cheeks.
— wynbauer: I might listen to your advice, hot shot.

userj: they're so dating oh my god

—————

Z HAS ADDED TO HIS STORY